Ghost downloads. What can I do about them?

Discus and support Ghost downloads. What can I do about them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently had 2 downloads running in my queue list in my XONE, one was a dlc, and the other was a full game. They were between 40 and 60% done. One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheChaoticAgent, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Ghost downloads. What can I do about them?

So I recently had 2 downloads running in my queue list in my XONE, one was a dlc, and the other was a full game. They were between 40 and 60% done. One day I decided to pause them because I wanted to use my internet on something else without slowing it down.

The next day I wanted to resume those downloads but there was nothing there, my queue list was empty. In fact, I checked the ‘Manage game & add-ons’ section and they appeared as they were already installed. That was weird but I said ‘okay so I can just play
    them then’. But as soon as I open them, the xbox displays a message saying that I need to install those things first. I was like ‘**** I just paused them for a day and they appeared installed!’. Turns out I had to re-install them ALL OVER again so I can play
    them properly.

The thing is, I solved my problem but the solution was quite frustrating and I really hope this doesn’t happen again. So are these “ghost downloads” a common thing? If so, what can I do to make their installation process less annoying?

:)

TheChaoticAgent, Dec 3, 2019
  2. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

Hello thank you for your post please follow this Link and see if this helps and please let us know

Thank you
  3. Death Amiral13 Win User

What can i do about it?!?

Propane is usually used to cook steak or some other kind of meat pieces. I don't have anything against propane but I find their new advertising method pretty unusual.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live cannot be used to sell anything,report the messages and they will be investigated.

-

Why propane, has it got some new use that i don`t know about?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="Death Amiral13"]Propane is usually used to cook steak or some other kind of meat pieces. [/quote]

I know what propane is traditionally used for,i don`t understand why someone would try and sell it on xbox live.

Maybe its a code word for something else,being a cod game maybe its mods.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games On Demand Xbox One Question

^

What?

You can download COD Ghosts tonight for the 360.

Digital Downloads are here!
Thema:

1. Ghost downloads. What can I do about them? - Similar Threads - Ghost downloads

2. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  3. Erro no download de Ghost Recon 2 (Download error in Ghost Recon 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no download de Ghost Recon 2 (Download error in Ghost Recon 2): Boa noite! Já tentei de várias formas baixar esse jogo pela Live e sempre dá erro próximo dos 80% do download, já verifiquei espaço na memória, reiniciei o console, voltei para configuração...
  4. I download the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands and I dont have it already

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I download the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands and I dont have it already: Somoeone that could help me please because y bought the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands and it gave me te Standard Edition. PLEASE SOMONE HELP!!!!! dab019f9-b9cb-46c9-81f3-39ddf4269597
  5. Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely: Hi Guys, I recently purchased Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 from the XBOX Live Store. The problem I have is during the download... our internet connection is quite slow, however when the download gets to...
  6. cod ghosts cannot be downloaded on x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod ghosts cannot be downloaded on x360: the game is in my account game list on the web, but on x360 its not shown in my games list. so i cannot download it. how can i download it with this account on my x360?...
  7. Call of Duty Ghosts Download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts Download Code: I purchased Call of Duty Ghosts game download for the Xbox One from Walmart yesterday. My son entered the code before bed last night and said the download began. When he woke up today there was no...
  8. Xbox 360 and Xbox One Game Download Code, Call of Duty Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 and Xbox One Game Download Code, Call of Duty Ghosts: Yesterday (8/25/16) I purchased a download code from Wal-Mart, in store, to get both the 360 version and XB1 version of Call of Duty Ghosts. I redeemed the code on the Xbox website and it said it...
  9. XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?: Our XBOX One console was not working properly and after several troubleshooting measures, we were forced to factory reset it. Is there a way to get back the COD Ghosts Season Pass that we paid...
  10. I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm ...: I accidentally put it in the subject I'm tired sorry. ce0e0c35-1e13-4483-9185-2c7fab1ab2cf