Ghost Muted

Discus and support Ghost Muted in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; To Whoever is Viewing This, Hello. I have been ghost muted in Minecraft for well over 2 weeks (almost 3.) I can see and send messages in Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LordEevee, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. LordEevee
    LordEevee Guest

Ghost Muted

To Whoever is Viewing This,

Hello.

I have been ghost muted in Minecraft for well over 2 weeks (almost 3.) I can see and send messages in Minecraft Featured Servers. However, my messages are not viewable by others. What's stranger is that other servers that are not partnered with Minecraft
    let me post messages freely (without any muting.) I have contacted many sources related to Minecraft (Such as XBOX), but they can't unmute me. Could somebody help me out of this situation?

Thank You!

:)

2. D4wAlkaline Win User

Why is Xbox One muting everyone?

If your on ghost, get into a game press start then go to the 'mute players' option, in mute all, then for good measure go to 'mute groups' then select turn mute off.
  3. TYPE2xDIABETES Win User

Auto-muting? Help!

While playing Ghosts. If you say anything that the xbox can misconstrue as "Ghosts mute all" it will mute everyone. You then can say "Ghosts unmute all" There are secret voice commands that most are unaware of. Not sure if this is your issue but it is worth
    a shot if you haven't tried it.
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

Auto muting

There's a Kinect Command that will mute everyone so if you're saying something similar to it then that may be why it's doing that. Try saying "Ghosts unmute all" and it should fix the problem
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

Hi Sales Salesman,

As other's have already stated you will need to contact Mojang Customer Support to inquire about this Ghost Mute. From what 've seen, a ghost mute in Minecraft is a communication ban by the developers which is which you can't communicate on the featured
    servers.

Here is how to email the developers: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Toggle Mute on COD Ghost

Thema:

Ghost Muted

1. Ghost Muted - Similar Threads - Ghost Muted

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Keep Crashing: Hey, Recently Ghost Recon Breakpoint keeps crashing just after the ubisoft login screen and won't go any further. I have tried reboot the Xbox One via power method for 30 sec, clearing the Alt...
  3. O ghost recon breakpoint ta crashando

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O ghost recon breakpoint ta crashando: Quando eu vou escolher o save ele trava e volta pro inicio,eu encerrava a seasão e voltava em funcionava mas agr n funciona mais algum pode me ajudar pfv [Translation=When I'll choose the save it...
  4. Ghost Recon breakpoint crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon breakpoint crashed: Anyone else have issues with loading after update installed? 53c54370-220f-417d-8480-99c1b86e3a3b
  5. Xbox One wireless controller ghost pressing up on the dpad repeatedly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller ghost pressing up on the dpad repeatedly.: My Xbox one controller now has the fun feature of ghost pressing up on the d-pad randomly. I've power cycled the console. I've updated the firmware. The d-pad is not stuck in the up position....
  6. My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.: My account has a known bug called a ghost mute and prevents everyone from seeing my messages in server chat. It is on all servers and also prevents me from writing on signs replacing whats written...
  7. Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex: Do I have to wait for the mute to disappear? Or is there a way to get unghost muted? c37fe105-3359-4b76-b73c-95321839022f
  8. Toggle Mute on COD Ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toggle Mute on COD Ghost: How come this is still happening where it toggle mutes everyone on your team? You used to be able to fix it in game but lately you cannot even do that? When is this going to be addressed?...
  9. Ghosts - ALL voices are muted? Help....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts - ALL voices are muted? Help....: Okay, this is weird. I just played Ghosts MP tonight, and across ALL game modes I played (Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Hunted) the voices were all muted. But, it wasn't just in the match - in...
  10. Communication BAN "Ghost Ban" My Suspension for Communications has been up. Yet I'm still MUTED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication BAN "Ghost Ban" My Suspension for Communications has been up. Yet I'm still MUTED: So I have been hit by a Communications BAN. After the 2 weeks of being muted my suspension should've been up. Sadly I am in a "Ghost BAN" no Case Review button on enforcement.xbox.com(Probably...