Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

Discus and support Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chudamaru, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Chudamaru
    Chudamaru Guest

I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter.

:)

Chudamaru, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

What games are you all playing?

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

I'm getting it but not sure if I'll get it on Xbox or PC yet. Would be awesome to have crossplay so my progress would transfer if I wanted to switch platforms.
  4. TattBear Win User

I am keeping my eye on this game, but I need to see some gameplay on Mixer before I fully decide to splash the cash...
  5. JTL1E Win User

im also pretty excited for this
  6. F U I D C Win User

I really do not know if I want to play this one I kind of liked wildlands, but not to the point if I want to spend money on the new Ghost recon since wildlands was okay to a point for me.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack: So i purchase the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint after the free play weekend. This comes with the Year 1 Pass and game. However, there is a "Spec Ops Pack" that is supposed to come with...
  3. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.: A little background on my issue. A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally bought it for myself. I requested a refund the...
  4. Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update: I just wanna play my game or get my money back e0241911-934d-4b56-a795-e4bc6b9c48e3
  5. Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]: Bonjour, Je possède une Xbox one x problème quand je lance le jeu ghost recon breakpoint ma nat est en modéré impossible de jouer en coop le support Ubisoft n'a pas trouvé de solution. Mes port...
  6. Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!: I played up to when they added the raid and haven't played since . Seeing this I'll have to give it another go . Thanks for the info. 72887326-f6a3-4644-93dd-013f9aa3fc0c
  7. ghost recon breakpoint offline play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon breakpoint offline play: Hi can anyone tell me if this can be played off-line. Thanks in advance bd9bfbf0-04d8-430e-b952-01ef6ae89f84
  8. What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?: The game looks like a Far Cry, but more frantic. b7e80590-0943-4457-9ff4-e34634ac0906
  9. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  10. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...