Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

Discus and support Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chudamaru, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Chudamaru
    Chudamaru Guest

I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter.

:)

Chudamaru, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Ideas for the best game of the year?

Gears 5 or Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Breakpoints
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

I'm getting it but not sure if I'll get it on Xbox or PC yet. Would be awesome to have crossplay so my progress would transfer if I wanted to switch platforms.
  4. TattBear Win User

I am keeping my eye on this game, but I need to see some gameplay on Mixer before I fully decide to splash the cash...
  5. JTL1E Win User

im also pretty excited for this
  6. F U I D C Win User

I really do not know if I want to play this one I kind of liked wildlands, but not to the point if I want to spend money on the new Ghost recon since wildlands was okay to a point for me.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  4. Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time. b1adf1ec-9e8a-4823-a88c-4ae457b5a4a7
  5. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...
  6. Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA: I personally liked that it felt more realistic than past Tom Clancy games. A headshot, about 95% of the time, led to an instant kill. The perks were very nice, from what I did unlock. It's just...
  7. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal: hello everyone. A few days ago i saw the reveal of the new ghost recon game. I am super excited for it. Just curious, if anyone saw it, what did you think? Liked it? Gonna buy it? What are your...
  8. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?: Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion. 03fc3e81-ded1-42c3-866f-802c1ee5b4f3
  9. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion: Hi, who also watched the livestream and saw the trailer and gameplay for Ghost Recon Breakpoint? I think the gameplay has got some great enhancements. That you can now camouflage yourself or...
  10. So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?: I will be getting this Day One as I loved Wildlands to me that entry resurrected the franchise. c4bc81a2-4504-4074-ad14-feca737da9f6