Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]

Discus and support Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je possède une Xbox one x problème quand je lance le jeu ghost recon breakpoint ma nat est en modéré impossible de jouer en coop le support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nolan444, Feb 15, 2020.

1. nolan444
    nolan444 Guest

Bonjour,

Je possède une Xbox one x problème quand je lance le jeu ghost recon breakpoint ma nat est en modéré impossible de jouer en coop le support Ubisoft n'a pas trouvé de solution.

Mes port sont ouverts aussi bien Ubisoft que Xbox le problème se pose uniquement sur se jeu via la Xbox one x.

Bizarrement quant je branche ma Xbox one fat avec le même câble ethernet ma nat est ouvert avez vous des infos ou une idée pour résoudre le problème.

Cordialement,

[Translation-Hello

I own an Xbox one x problem when I launch the game ghost recon breakpoint my nat is in moderate impossible to play coop the support Ubisoft has not found a solution.

My port are open both Ubisoft and Xbox the problem arises only on gaming via the Xbox one x.

Weirdly when I plug my Xbox one fat with the same cable ethernet my nat is open have you info or an idea to solve the problem.

Kind regards

]

:)

nolan444, Feb 15, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi nolan444,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. nolan444 Win User

Merci pour l'info je vais tester

[Translation-Thanks for the info I'll test]
  4. nolan444 Win User

Problème résolu en remettant ma console en mode usine merci pour votre aide

[Translation-Problem solved by putting my console back in factory mode thank you for your help]
  5. xRDx Husky Win User

Restart your modem but first unplug your internet cabel and then try it again
  6. IzanamiGenjutsu Win User

Réinitialisez votre routeur. Il devrait y avoir un petit trou quelque part soit sur le dos ou le bas du routeur selon le type. C’est le bouton de réinitialisation. Prenez un trombone ou quelque chose de petit et maintenez le bouton en bas pendant 30 secondes.
    C’est mieux que de débrancher parce qu’il dit au routeur qu’il ya quelque chose que vous n’aimez pas aller sur.

[Translation-Reset your router. There should be a small hole somewhere either on the back or bottom of the router depending on the type. It's the reset button. Take a paper clip or something small and hold the button down for 30 seconds. It's better
    than unplugging because it tells the router that there's something you don't like to go on. ]
Thema:

1. Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate] - Similar Threads - Ghost recon breakpoint

2. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.: A little background on my issue. A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally bought it for myself. I requested a refund the...
  3. Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update: I just wanna play my game or get my money back e0241911-934d-4b56-a795-e4bc6b9c48e3
  4. Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!: I played up to when they added the raid and haven't played since . Seeing this I'll have to give it another go . Thanks for the info. 72887326-f6a3-4644-93dd-013f9aa3fc0c
  5. ghost recon breakpoint offline play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon breakpoint offline play: Hi can anyone tell me if this can be played off-line. Thanks in advance bd9bfbf0-04d8-430e-b952-01ef6ae89f84
  6. What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?: The game looks like a Far Cry, but more frantic. b7e80590-0943-4457-9ff4-e34634ac0906
  7. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  8. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  9. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype: I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc
  10. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...