Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal

Discus and support Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone. A few days ago i saw the reveal of the new ghost recon game. I am super excited for it. Just curious, if anyone saw it, what did you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fearless Reign7, May 13, 2019.

1. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal

hello everyone. A few days ago i saw the reveal of the new ghost recon game. I am super excited for it. Just curious, if anyone saw it, what did you think? Liked it? Gonna buy it? What are your thoughts on it? Discussion open now....GO!!!!! Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal :)

:)

Fearless Reign7, May 13, 2019
  2. Liutasil81 Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Next on my List is Jedi, Fallen Order and Ghost Recon Breakpoint. 👍😀
  3. Reklaw X Win User

I feel like I need to finish up wildlands before I jump into that one
  4. Skills Krauser Win User

The game looks awesome from what they showed. Hope it'll be as good as Wildlands.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

the game looks absolutely AMAZING!!! I am definitely going to be buying it, I am a huge fan of the Ghost Recon series and if it is as good (I am assuming it will be better) then wildlands I am in!
  6. Albert X Win User

Will be getting this on day one for sure.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

2. meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100: hello hope valguem can help me since the last update on my xbox one s my ghost game Ghost Recon: Wildlands is popping up error tarija 00100 i can't play online pvp nor career mode i already...
  3. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...: I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game"....
  4. Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?: Hello there. I really want to see a new Medal of Honor. I remember play with my dad those games on Playstation. e9145fe7-4847-41b1-996b-577fa5c216da
  5. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb
  6. Ghost recon wildlands standard edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ghost recon wildlands standard edition: I was acidently refunded for wrong game during a promotion deal after canceling my refund and would like to have the price honored of original purchase to re purchase content...
  7. Ghost Recon Break Point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Break Point: So i am a massive Ghost Recon Wildlands fan and currently still play the game, im very excited about Break Point and all the new features that have been added to the game... who else is going to...
  8. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?: Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion. 03fc3e81-ded1-42c3-866f-802c1ee5b4f3
  9. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion: Hi, who also watched the livestream and saw the trailer and gameplay for Ghost Recon Breakpoint? I think the gameplay has got some great enhancements. That you can now camouflage yourself or...
  10. So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?: I will be getting this Day One as I loved Wildlands to me that entry resurrected the franchise. c4bc81a2-4504-4074-ad14-feca737da9f6