Ghost Recon: Cashpoint

Discus and support Ghost Recon: Cashpoint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; honestly most games are moving to this 574c8e60-8beb-4a37-8176-4327d56a7f8f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JTL1E, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JTL1E
    JTL1E Guest

honestly most games are moving to this

:)

JTL1E, Oct 6, 2019
  2. HeroicTrigger Win User

I like the “Ghost Recon: Breakpoint strategy”, because you can get everything for free by playing the game but you can also choose the short way by buying it all. There is nothing wrong by that in my opinion. Besides, this pay model / those people taking
    the shortcut gives all of us free updates weekly, monthly, yearly. I’m a huge fan of this strategy.
  3. SoberCoffee752 Win User

To be honest the micotransactions are the least of my concerns. The game is buggy as hell. I find new glitches every time i play and it requires an internet connection to play the single player content. Its like a bad copy and paste of the division. The
    AI of some npcs are stupid as hell as well. The only difference is that headshots kill enemies no matter how weak your weapons are. To be honest , i feel like wildlands is in better shape than this game.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

I always play the game without microtransactions so it does not really bother me. I tend to just jam and enjoy the game with what I have
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Micro transactions they ruin a game they could be good. It's a quick cash grab so they don't have to make a game that's full of content. Activision has been front and center of this for years and years now. All they care about is the money and not the gamer.
    It's so disappointing getting a new game and it's half finished.
  6. KayotikMunky Win User

I look at it this way, if people want to go that route, by all means it's their money. I for one won't. I would rather play the game and get the loot and upgrades that way.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon: Cashpoint - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Cashpoint

2. PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands: Has anyone actually beat the predator mission? top left of the map I believe. I tried with the bots, and then a team for about an hour and everyone was very very... how do you say, distraught....
  3. ghost recon breakpoint offline play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon breakpoint offline play: Hi can anyone tell me if this can be played off-line. Thanks in advance bd9bfbf0-04d8-430e-b952-01ef6ae89f84
  4. Ghost Recon Break Point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Break Point: bugs aside, i loved it, the storyline was much more focused in breakpoint, and the combat was fun, the driving is still sketchy but a bit better than wildlands, and it was most importantly a fun...
  5. What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?: The game looks like a Far Cry, but more frantic. b7e80590-0943-4457-9ff4-e34634ac0906
  6. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  7. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  8. Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time. b1adf1ec-9e8a-4823-a88c-4ae457b5a4a7
  9. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype: I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc
  10. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...