Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

Discus and support Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, is anyone else experiencing crashing with ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox series X or other games? Whenever I open the game I can't pass the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RepresentativeMove77, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

Hi guys, is anyone else experiencing crashing with ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox series X or other games? Whenever I open the game I can't pass the lobby, the game crashes and kick me back to the Xbox home page all the time. I have the game on a disc not rhe digital one. Could that problem be because the disc is old and made for last gen consoles?

submitted by /u/RepresentativeMove77
    [link] [comments]

/u/RepresentativeMove77, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Bombdogjr Win User

Game won’t install

1. the game is Ghost Recon: Wildlands,

2. Yes, I have very recently downloaded another Xbox 1 game onto the series x with no problems.
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Favorite Game Series

How the heck didnt I think to write splinter cell that series is amazing ghost recon is as well but wildlands got to repetitive for me
  4. Capt Millennium Win User

Co-op games

Only Ghost Recon Wildlands.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
Thema:

Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Wildlands

2. Ghost recon wildlands lfg spammer/harasser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands lfg spammer/harasser: For weeks there has been someone in the ghost recon wildlands lfg demanding that people not post about role-playing. Every few minutes he posts again under 3 different profiles. He has harassed me...
  3. Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033: I bought ghost recon wildlands and installed it to my console. it asked for an update and i tried to update it then when it was done i launched it. it keeps showing error code 0x8b050033. i have...
  4. Achievement not unlocking on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands!: Hello, Today I talked with one of the verified gamers from Xbox Support channel about my issue and he advised me to post my problem over here. Few days ago, I returned to Ghost Recon Wildlands...
  5. Ghost. Recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost. Recon wildlands: Im on ghost recon wildlands trial but everytime the battle gets awesome,im disconnected 6913bdb5-a20c-49eb-81ec-4ac82a563973
  6. Is the predator mission still playable in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the predator mission still playable in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands?: I've been searching the net for info on this. Someone said it was removed in an update earlier this year. Anyone know for sure? 7f8ca3c5-acf0-4d2d-8ec4-1e7a283cc7ef
  7. GHOST RECON WILDLANDS CRASHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    GHOST RECON WILDLANDS CRASHING: Hello, I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands game off of the microsoft store online, and it keeps freezing and kicking me off 2-3 minutes in the game. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it...
  8. Ghost recon wildlands not launching (xbox1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands not launching (xbox1): Game ghost recon wildlands is not launching in Xbox 1 (digital game, not disc). Tried power cycle and uninstall/install twice. As soon as it gets to the game’s main page, it Freezes and kicks me...
  9. Ghost recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon Wildlands: I got 1700 ghost credits its not on my account in game and i got year 2 pass and all i got was gear and weapons not crates a few months ago i got fallen ghost DLC and all i got was both PSG-1’s...
  10. PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands: Has anyone actually beat the predator mission? top left of the map I believe. I tried with the bots, and then a team for about an hour and everyone was very very... how do you say, distraught....