Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033

Discus and support Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ghost recon wildlands and installed it to my console. it asked for an update and i tried to update it then when it was done i launched it. it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryantYardley, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033

I bought ghost recon wildlands and installed it to my console. it asked for an update and i tried to update it then when it was done i launched it. it keeps showing error code 0x8b050033. i have reset the console i have power cycled it i tried to uninstall and reinstall it i even went with another forum and tried to sign out and sign back in. i dont know what to do. i have contacted microsoft and they told me to hard reset but keep the data and if that didnt work then contact ubisoft regarding the games servers. the servers are up and running. i cant find any information about what to do pls help

:)

BryantYardley, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I'm seeing this issue happen with other games and with other users too. I believe it's some problem with the servers.

Maybe this step can help you, give it a try.

Clean your console's MAC, restart when your internet devices for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If you are installing the game to an external hard drive, try installing the game to the console's internal memory.
  3. Capt Millennium Win User

Co-op games

Only Ghost Recon Wildlands.
  4. III PHANTOM III Win User

Current games?

sea of thieves and ghost recon wildlands
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion

it looks like ghost recon wildlands 2.5
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

I must go with a Ghost recon Wildlands.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands Error Code 0x8b050033 - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Wildlands

2. Achievement not unlocking on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands!: Hello, Today I talked with one of the verified gamers from Xbox Support channel about my issue and he advised me to post my problem over here. Few days ago, I returned to Ghost Recon Wildlands...
  3. Ghost. Recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost. Recon wildlands: Im on ghost recon wildlands trial but everytime the battle gets awesome,im disconnected 6913bdb5-a20c-49eb-81ec-4ac82a563973
  4. Is the predator mission still playable in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the predator mission still playable in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands?: I've been searching the net for info on this. Someone said it was removed in an update earlier this year. Anyone know for sure? 7f8ca3c5-acf0-4d2d-8ec4-1e7a283cc7ef
  5. GHOST RECON WILDLANDS CRASHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    GHOST RECON WILDLANDS CRASHING: Hello, I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands game off of the microsoft store online, and it keeps freezing and kicking me off 2-3 minutes in the game. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it...
  6. Ghost recon wildlands not launching (xbox1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands not launching (xbox1): Game ghost recon wildlands is not launching in Xbox 1 (digital game, not disc). Tried power cycle and uninstall/install twice. As soon as it gets to the game’s main page, it Freezes and kicks me...
  7. Ghost recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon Wildlands: I got 1700 ghost credits its not on my account in game and i got year 2 pass and all i got was gear and weapons not crates a few months ago i got fallen ghost DLC and all i got was both PSG-1’s...
  8. PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands: Has anyone actually beat the predator mission? top left of the map I believe. I tried with the bots, and then a team for about an hour and everyone was very very... how do you say, distraught....
  9. meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100: hello hope valguem can help me since the last update on my xbox one s my ghost game Ghost Recon: Wildlands is popping up error tarija 00100 i can't play online pvp nor career mode i already...
  10. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb