Ghost recon wildlands standard edition

Discus and support Ghost recon wildlands standard edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was acidently refunded for wrong game during a promotion deal after canceling my refund and would like to have the price honored of original purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jarrodwilliams2, May 18, 2019.

1. Ghost recon wildlands standard edition

I was acidently refunded for wrong game during a promotion deal after canceling my refund and would like to have the price honored of original purchase to re purchase content

:)

jarrodwilliams2, May 18, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

standard version unavailable

3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hello NuclearDangerXD,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Did not receive rewards

Hello NIGHTHAMSTER424,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
Thema:

Ghost recon wildlands standard edition

1. Ghost recon wildlands standard edition - Similar Threads - Ghost recon wildlands

2. meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100: hello hope valguem can help me since the last update on my xbox one s my ghost game Ghost Recon: Wildlands is popping up error tarija 00100 i can't play online pvp nor career mode i already...
  3. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb
  4. Ghost Recon Wildlands free weekend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Wildlands free weekend: Hi everybody, I saw on the Ubisoft website that they have a free weekend for Wildlands. But when I looked it up on the xbox I couldn’t find anything about it. Anybody know how I could download...
  5. ghost recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon wildlands: i am having issues joining my friend on ghost recon wildlands, keeps coming up with error code Oruro-00170, cant invite him to game says ghost recon doing maintenance but error code not recognised...
  6. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: The No Better Rebel achievement for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't unlock for me. I've fully completed the game, 100% on all main missions, kingslayer collectibles, and rebel ops side...
  7. Ghost recon wildlands DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands DLC issue: I recently bought a season pass for ghost recon wildlands, it had Unidad conspiracy DLC as part of it but when i went to play the game after it says everything is installed the Unidad one wasn't...
  8. Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue: Well, I have this issue for a long time, from a month later of the game's release, some of my achievements are not unlocking. I have tried to contact ubisoft, they said that they can't help, then...
  9. Ghost wars for ghost recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost wars for ghost recon wildlands: In my opinion ghost wars for ghost recon wildlands is getting to remind me of MW3. You have alot of players glitching and modding. Xbox could care less about it. They could give me my money...
  10. HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100: Hi, Can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands online! Keep showing Tarija-00100 error . I've made a test at my friend's house with my console and didn't work. His internet is the same network company...