Ghost Recon

Discus and support Ghost Recon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time. b1adf1ec-9e8a-4823-a88c-4ae457b5a4a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeauKile, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BeauKile
    BeauKile Guest

Ghost Recon

I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time.

:)

BeauKile, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Deltaman45 Win User

Ghost Recon Online Beta - Whose in?

the beta for ghost recon online is for PC only.the ghost recon furture soldier beta for xbox/ps3 happens in april
  3. Memento64 Win User

Looking for all GHOST RECON VETS

Are you claiming to be a Ghost Recon veteran or are you looking to play with Ghost Recon Vets? Maybe you played Ghost Recon with an old xbox live profile or something but your current profile only shows COD. So if you are a COD player claiming to be a Ghost
    Recon "Veteran" you can go pound sand if you think I am going to play with you.
  4. badmanflames Win User

TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, 360, PS3, PC & 2000+ members

We are still looking for members to Join our Ghost Recon division so if you have Ghost recon sign up :)
  5. jasonlister Win User

How often do you get respec tokens?

6. T0TAL fps Win User

multiplayer game types

Thema:

Ghost Recon

1. Ghost Recon - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  4. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype: I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc
  5. Ghost Recon: Cashpoint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost Recon: Cashpoint: honestly most games are moving to this 574c8e60-8beb-4a37-8176-4327d56a7f8f
  6. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...
  7. Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA: I personally liked that it felt more realistic than past Tom Clancy games. A headshot, about 95% of the time, led to an instant kill. The perks were very nice, from what I did unlock. It's just...
  8. meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100: hello hope valguem can help me since the last update on my xbox one s my ghost game Ghost Recon: Wildlands is popping up error tarija 00100 i can't play online pvp nor career mode i already...
  9. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...: I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game"....
  10. Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?: Hello there. I really want to see a new Medal of Honor. I remember play with my dad those games on Playstation. e9145fe7-4847-41b1-996b-577fa5c216da