Ghosts -Domination - fun but competitive

Discus and support Ghosts -Domination - fun but competitive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If your like me and like playing domination but left most of your friends back on 360, hit me up. Its easier to dominate the games with a full team.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XIX HOOLIGAN, Mar 16, 2014.

1. XIX HOOLIGAN
    XIX HOOLIGAN Guest

If your like me and like playing domination but left most of your friends back on 360, hit me up. Its easier to dominate the games with a full team. Just send me a friend request or follow

:)

XIX HOOLIGAN, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Cod Ghost Question

Kill confirmed is good but I don't find it as fun as it was in Black ops 2. I'm not usually a fan of domination but I'm finding it fun in cod ghosts I would say it will be a lot of fun now when ground war is back.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Yeah for BF4!!

Completely get what you are saying CODukes4 but Battlefield has added games types which are at a fast pace like Team Deathmatch and Conquest Domination for smaller maps with no vehicles. Very fun and also very competitive.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Mar 16, 2014
  4. XIX HOOLIGAN
    XIX HOOLIGAN Guest

My game of choice is domination, 1.40k/d, im a 35 male from Michigan if you need to know.

XIX HOOLIGAN, Mar 16, 2014
  5. XIX HOOLIGAN Win User

My game of choice is domination, 1.40k/d, im a 35 male from Michigan if you need to know.
  6. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Cod Ghost Question

Kill confirmed is good but I don't find it as fun as it was in Black ops 2. I'm not usually a fan of domination but I'm finding it fun in cod ghosts I would say it will be a lot of fun now when ground war is back.
  7. Karma403 Win User

Titanfall: did it live up to the hype??

Game is fun, last couple of days actually got decent connections with minimal lag, screen tearing and frame drops can be an annoyance at times, but overall it is fun.

Only concern is the longevity of the game as fun as it is, it doesn't feel very competitive, still go back to BF4 and Ghost for competitive play.
  8. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Yeah for BF4!!

Completely get what you are saying CODukes4 but Battlefield has added games types which are at a fast pace like Team Deathmatch and Conquest Domination for smaller maps with no vehicles. Very fun and also very competitive.
  9. o BROK3N o Win User

Tactical Attack Force

Still looking for members.....u do not have to change ur name......we r to win ..plus have fun also....we will be doing competitive stuff in ghosts.....
Thema:

1. Ghosts -Domination - fun but competitive - Similar Threads - Ghosts Domination fun

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  4. Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time. b1adf1ec-9e8a-4823-a88c-4ae457b5a4a7
  5. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype: I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc
  6. Ghost Recon: Cashpoint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost Recon: Cashpoint: honestly most games are moving to this 574c8e60-8beb-4a37-8176-4327d56a7f8f
  7. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...
  8. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers: Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can see my friends how are playing at this game...
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One: I've previously owned Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox 360 and it has since been made backwards compatible. However, I wanted to play the Xbox One version since it is slightly upscaled. I was able to...
  10. Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint BETA: I personally liked that it felt more realistic than past Tom Clancy games. A headshot, about 95% of the time, led to an instant kill. The perks were very nice, from what I did unlock. It's just...