GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON XBOX1 STORE!

Discus and support GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON XBOX1 STORE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trust me if you are a die hard lost plant 1 fan like myself you,ll want to see this,woop! e03d57e5-f6a3-4925-9697-7ef25e5b537c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 24, 2014.

1. GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON XBOX1 STORE!

Trust me if you are a die hard lost plant 1 fan like myself you,ll want to see this,woop!

:)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 24, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Zombies Trailer Released

You mean Ghost? AW had the wave based survival thing and zombies, Ghost had Extinction.

I agree with you though, I really liked Extinction, I'm waiting for Ghost and it's season pass to be really cheap so I can buy it and play just the extinction maps.

bloosuga, Jan 24, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    not enough co op games

COD ghost has coop.... extinction and survival

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 24, 2014
  4. donlc1223 Win User

COD: Advanced Warfare

does advanced warfare have a similar game type as ghosts extinction because if it does im definitely buying it...extinction rocks.
  5. CRABS 80 Win User

xbox one extinction

Call of duty ghost extinction on xbox one
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

not enough co op games

COD ghost has coop.... extinction and survival
  7. X box Fighter Win User

I want a new xbox one game which one should I pick?

So no one cares for Extinction mode in call of duty ghosts?
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Ghosts extinction

Does this look like the Ghosts forum?

Try checking the Call of Duty wiki.
Thema:

GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON XBOX1 STORE!

1. GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON XBOX1 STORE! - Similar Threads - GHOSTS EXTINCTION TRAILERCON

2. Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?: If anyone is still playing extinction mode and wants to play, I've got all the DLC and want to have some fun on this under-rated game mode. a2908382-d256-4e94-a803-a833d5a828c5
  3. If you want specific forums for your console, ghost support, for extinction, clans, or help on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you want specific forums for your console, ghost support, for extinction, clans, or help on ...: If you want specific forums for your console, ghost support, for extinction, clans, or help on any mode, information, or questions I suggest going here. :) Call of Duty Community - Activision...
  4. Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues: I recently completed a match of exodus on call of duty ghosts extinction (from the nemesis map pack) and me and 3 other friends completed it with relics on. Yet when the game was over they got the...
  5. ghost extinction reset rank and stats. Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost extinction reset rank and stats. Please Help!: I am beginning of the game to extinction, strangers me as a modder lobby full rank and others. I wanted order to restore rank. Someone will be able help me. Sorry I am bad English....
  6. Extinction Ghost Players Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Ghost Players Needed: Anyone want to play Extinction Nightfall with me? I need good players that know what there doing so we can complete it, anyone over 16 would be great and even better if you have a mic :) add me...
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts- Onslaught DLC- Nightfall Extinction Achievement Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts- Onslaught DLC- Nightfall Extinction Achievement Problem: Hi, I play on Xbox 360, my gamertag is and my Microsoft live account email is [MOD REMOVED]. I play the Call of Duty Ghosts game and have recently downloaded the new Onslaught DLC. In the DLC...
  8. Xbox One - Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Players: I am looking for three people to help me with challenges that involve running with the relics. It would be nice to find some people that have mics and communicate and also and this is quite...
  9. Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?: Looking for 2 to 3 people with mics that want to knock out some achievements on cod ghosts extinction. If you have free time today then hit me up: 69b267a7-c082-4427-a7fe-9271c710dc84
  10. COD Ghosts Extinction Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Ghosts Extinction Xbox One: Just got COD Ghosts. Looking for a team for extinction, I need to learn the ropes. Let me know if you're keen. c6937ae2-ef91-41d1-b051-8bfd3f10133b