Ghosts Season Pass only works on purchasing profile; other profiles don't see it as ...

Discus and support Ghosts Season Pass only works on purchasing profile; other profiles don't see it as ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have this problem and find a solution? I (the dad) bought the season pass on my profile, and I can see in-game that it's available under... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DwiteFartShrute, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ghosts Season Pass only works on purchasing profile; other profiles don't see it as ...

Anyone have this problem and find a solution? I (the dad) bought the season pass on my profile, and I can see in-game that it's available under Multiplayer|Store. When my son loads his profile (and Xbox Live account) it shows that we don't have the Season
    Pass but we DO have the map pack from it. Very strange.

Thanks,

Steve

:)

DwiteFartShrute, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Season Pass

In my house I and my elder brother have 2 xbox. He downloaded the season pass of black ops 2 by purchasing it for 4000msp. Now, I want it on my console so downloaded his profile on my console. I want to download the season pass so if i download on my console
    will our accounts get banned?? As the season pass purchased by one profile on some other xbox goes to another profile on another xbox?? Also will their be any problem??

BlackstarMan13, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Season Pass

[quote user="BlackstarMan13"]

In my house I and my elder brother have 2 xbox. He downloaded the season pass of black ops 2 by purchasing it for 4000msp. Now, I want it on my console so downloaded his profile on my console. I want to download the season pass so if i download on my console
    will our accounts get banned?? As the season pass purchased by one profile on some other xbox goes to another profile on another xbox?? Also will their be any problem??

[/quote]

Or you could go out and buy it instead of trying to cheat the system especially since you're posting on Microsoft/Xbox forums.

Remedy OmG, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

Ghosts Season Pass only works on purchasing profile; other profiles don't see it as ...

The Season Pass is tied to the purchasing GT/account. The map pack will be available to other profiles on that console.

Temhotabot, Feb 20, 2014
Thema:

1. Ghosts Season Pass only works on purchasing profile; other profiles don't see it as ... - Similar Threads - Ghosts Season Pass

2. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  3. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  4. Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3: At the moment of giving "install" from my Microsoft account it gives the message "There is a problem to obtain this information. Please refresh the page and we will try again....
  5. Cod ghosts season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts season pass: hello I recently bought ghosts hardened edition for 360 but never used the season pass code but now that ghosts is backwards compatible can I use the code for the season pass on my Xbox one...
  6. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC: Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once....
  7. I cant download the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass: I cant download the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass and the errorcode 800700E8 appears pls help thx 454e5544-8e90-47be-b55d-1d19a3ec7eff
  8. XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?: Our XBOX One console was not working properly and after several troubleshooting measures, we were forced to factory reset it. Is there a way to get back the COD Ghosts Season Pass that we paid...
  9. "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc: I am experiencing "no games found" in all lobbies of cod ghosts after I installed the season pass dlc. I tried uninstalling and everything went back to normal. I reinstalled, did port forwarding,...
  10. "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass: ich habe am 28.01.2014 einen call of duty season pass gekauft. habe seit 2 tagen eine neue konsole, aber noch den gleichen account. an der stelle wo im download verlauf der season pass ist, steht...