GIFT CARD BALANCE

Discus and support GIFT CARD BALANCE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HOW TO GET MY GIFT CARD BALANCE 0c1e3b24-4425-48d9-9d00-219603a5fa3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacobhiley, Aug 9, 2019.

1. jacobhiley
    jacobhiley Guest

GIFT CARD BALANCE

HOW TO GET MY GIFT CARD BALANCE

:)

jacobhiley, Aug 9, 2019
  2. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  3. Smwutches Win User

GIFT CARD BALANCE

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

Hi, what gift cards are you trying to buy? Are you talking about your Microsoft reward balance or account balance?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

Normally things cannot transferred but what you may be able to do is to use the balance for a gift card and then gift it to your account.
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Unable to buy left 4 dead 2

You can use pre paid card, credit/debit card or even buy gift card to buy the game with You account balance
Thema:

GIFT CARD BALANCE

1. GIFT CARD BALANCE - Similar Threads - GIFT CARD BALANCE

2. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  3. Gift Card Balance transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Balance transfer: I know this has been discussed previously. However, I'm wondering if Microsoft or Xbox have created a way to transfer gift card balances between family accounts? For example, if the code is...
  4. 기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 (Purchase of goods due to gift card balance)

in XBoX on Consoles
    기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 (Purchase of goods due to gift card balance): 기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 가 안됩니다 지금 가지 있는 기프트는 터키 지역의 기프트 카드인데 기프트 카드 결 를 하면 마이크로 소프트 기 부에 문의 하라는 단계만 나올뿐 결 가 되지 않습니다. 결 가 안되는 이 와 결 를 수있게 도와주세요 Translate-Gift card balance is not a product purchase...
  5. I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account: Hello, I'm Brazilian and I bought a gift card from Turkey, but when I buy my xbox one, being set to the turkey region, an error appears telling me to contact microsoft support because my payment...
  6. Check balance on my XBox gift card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Check balance on my XBox gift card?: How do i check balance on my XBox gift card without applying to my account? 6e7b6843-819b-4246-af51-92c2b5950fd3
  7. Does anyone know how to check if your Xbox gift card balance, without adding it to your ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone know how to check if your Xbox gift card balance, without adding it to your ...: How do you check your Xbox gift card balance, without adding it onto your account? 88399376-9ff0-4332-86e7-19560ed3920d
  8. Redeeming gift card & using balance for games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming gift card & using balance for games: I'm having issues with a gift card that my son was given, I redeemed the balance & can see it in my account but I cant seem to be able to use it to purchase the games he's after either directly...
  9. Can we please use gift our gift card balance to by BC games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please use gift our gift card balance to by BC games?: I mean, why is this not already possible? Is the backwards compatible store no longer a part of Microsoft? Because that is the only reason I can thing of for me not being able to use gift cards to...
  10. XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable": Xbox live stole a 25$ Gift Card balance from me. I entered the 25 digit code and when I pressed enter "something went wrong" and now the code is used and the balance of my account HAS NOT ADDED...