Gift card compensation for my time waisted

Discus and support Gift card compensation for my time waisted in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I called Xbox support for information about the servers going down after I waited about an hour to talk to someone,and I would like compensation in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by jdsport7, Aug 20, 2018.

1. jdsport7
    jdsport7 Guest

I called Xbox support for information about the servers going down after I waited about an hour to talk to someone,and I would like compensation in some way for my time waisted for this company.After all I’ve bought from Xbox I would expect a little more
    respect for they’re customers and if not then compensation for them and they’re wait. After all the customers buy from them they deserve better such as myself and I would like compensation for my time in somebody type of credit or such. I have contacted over
    5 different Microsoft numbers each telling me they don’t handle that stuff, so I have waisted aboutand hour trying to receive compensation for my time on the phone call none the less an hour of contacting you for my compensation.

:)

jdsport7, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Iv Azazel vI
    Iv Azazel vI Guest
    Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.

Iv Azazel vI, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Xbox Live 12 month cards

My Gold always runs out in February, so for the past few years at Xmas time, one of my relatives usually gets me a Best Buy gift card. They tend to have sales at this time for 12 month cards at $39.99, I use the $25 gift card and blam-o... I've spent a
    measly 15 bucks for another 12 months.

Eggnogga, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Compensation is not given via the forums so support would be the only ones who could give that to you if possible, however they generally do not give compensation for small amounts of downtime.

Smwutches, Aug 20, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    While I feel your pain, Microsoft typically only gives compensation for large scale downtime (like when the servers were getting ddos'd on xmas a couple years ago). You can always reach out to Customer Service tho to see if they'd be willing to work with
    you

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Saeleth Win User

While I feel your pain, Microsoft typically only gives compensation for large scale downtime (like when the servers were getting ddos'd on xmas a couple years ago). You can always reach out to Customer Service tho to see if they'd be willing to work with
    you 😀
  7. Smwutches Win User

Compensation is not given via the forums so support would be the only ones who could give that to you if possible, however they generally do not give compensation for small amounts of downtime.
  8. Xyz[123] Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Again

I can't answer for Microsoft as I am not an employee.

However, I wouldn't think that Microsoft would feel disadvantaged. As, Everytime a user redeems a gift card Microsoft is receiving the proper payment for purchase of that gift card.

Even if the app you are using purchases the gift card from a third party seller, that third party seller would have a contract with Microsoft and would have purchased the gift card from Microsoft to begin with. This no matter how you look at it Microsoft is
    making sales on these gift cards and receiving proper compensation for them.

I would think that the opposite of disadvantaged would be true, as these gift card redemptions increase Microsoft sales of the same giftcards
  9. Iv Azazel vI Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.
  10. Photonimus Win User

You shouldn't use gift cards. In fact, I'm surprised it would have worked the first time with a gift card.
Thema:

1. Gift card compensation for my time waisted - Similar Threads - Gift card compensation

2. Refund with an gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund with an gift card: If I refund a game with my gift card, does the money go back to my gift card? b98f90f5-61e6-44ee-b4dd-e34d188b7e51
  3. Gift card isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card isn’t working: I bought the thirty dollar of ten pack and i have tried every code and non of them are working i would like to use the money i have paid for not only am i pissed but this has never happened before...
  4. virtual gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    virtual gift card: I just purchased what I thought was two xbox gift cards that I could print out and give as gifts. However, which I clicked on link, the money was loaded into my Microsoft account, which I have...
  5. Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Cards: I am an absolute fool and got scammed by a website asking for gift card validity. I have the cards and recipts and credit card statements but they will not be registered to my account. Is this...
  6. xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card and I scratched the code off trying to redeem it. Is it possible to get a new code for this card? 73387a71-381f-47e4-a498-c3ba3fdc6978
  7. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift cards: Does anyone know if you can pay for a subscription to xbox game pass for pc with an xbox gift card? Thanks 529c9cc5-2f0b-4c2b-95f1-cc5f8149fc0f
  8. I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid: I need help redeeming a xbox live code bought online as a present from Italy I live in Romania ,is an digital code and when I put it in the xbox 360 it says is invalid can anyone help me?...
  9. cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]: comprei um cartao e quando fui resgatar o codido deu codigo desativadoa opçao que aparece e procura a loja onde eu comprei fui a loja ela nao querem me ressacir.como resolvo esse problema? ?...
  10. gift card, that was bought through amazon says already redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    gift card, that was bought through amazon says already redeemed: a relative of mine bought be a gift card through amazon, through the email it said the code, I put the cde in on the xobox and it said code already reedemed, also in the email it said “redeem code...