gift card expired

Discus and support gift card expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have tried to use a gift card and have received the message that it has expired. I have contacted customer support and have been advised to post on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Quimby13, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Quimby13
    Quimby13 Guest

gift card expired

I have tried to use a gift card and have received the message that it has expired.

I have contacted customer support and have been advised to post on here asking for the card to be replaced?

I have created a case on this for you to make sure our team will know and then I will need you to post this concern to our Promotions Team, I cannot guarantee but they may be able to replace this code with a new one for you since this
    is your first time.

Please sign in your account to the link below and post this concern to our Promotions team:

Why would I need to do this?

:)

Quimby13, Jan 7, 2019
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox gift card expiration date?

The Xbox Gift Cards do expire but the expiration date varies by card so you would need to check the card to find out the exact expiration date. Hope this helps.
  3. {Parity} Win User

gift card expired

Did you follow the instructions provided by customer support? They would be the ones that might be able to help. No one in the forums can do anything about it.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

gift card expired

Have you recently purchased the gift card. You could try contacting the retailer you purchased it from advising them that the code has expired they may be able to replace it for you
  5. ShaneHepburn Win User

gift card expired

I have tried to use a gift card and have received the message that it has expired.

I have contacted customer support and have been advised to post on here asking for the card to be replaced?

I have created a case on this for you to make sure our team will know and then I will need you to post this concern to our Promotions Team, I cannot guarantee but they may be able to replace this code with a new one for you since this
    is your first time.

Please sign in your account to the link below and post this concern to our Promotions team:

Why would I need to do this?
    Hello Quimby13,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums I would advise you to contact Xbox support and tell them that no one in this forums can help you because were not Xbox Support were only Volunteers just normal gamers helping other gamers

thanks

Shane
  6. Smwutches Win User

gift card expired

Unfortunately if the card has expired there would be no way to make it usable again.
Thema:

gift card expired

1. gift card expired - Similar Threads - gift card expired

2. Pagar assinatura vencida com gift card [Translation - Pay subscription expired with gift card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagar assinatura vencida com gift card [Translation - Pay subscription expired with gift card]: Eu to com um problemaço aqui Microsoft, eu comprei a live e a game pass por um mes e agora ta dizendo que a fatura ta vencida sendo que eu desligo a renovação automática, preciso de ajuda urgente...
  3. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  4. Promo Gift Card Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Gift Card Expired: Hi there, I won this promotional gift card on launch day of the Xbox One X Me I preordered a scorpio edition and won one of the challenges Me one of the prizes was a $20 promotional gift card...
  5. I had a Gift Card expire a day early phone support wont assit. What can I do about this?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had a Gift Card expire a day early phone support wont assit. What can I do about this?: I had a gift card the was said to expire on 9/11/2018 I went to use it on the 11th as I was hoping to add more to it through microsoft points. I went to use it and it was already deleted from my...
  6. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  7. Expiring Gift Cards and Pre-Ordering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expiring Gift Cards and Pre-Ordering: Hi, I'm seeking clarification on something. I've pre-ordered COD: WWII with majority gift cards. Some of those gift cards expire prior to the release of the game. Are the gift cards that expire...
  8. Xbox Live gift card expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gift card expired: I got a Xbox One 10 Euro gift card at my local Gamestop last week on April 30th, I put in the code but i got a message saying it's expired and to get a new code. I got a new code at Gamestop...
  9. Xbox Live gift card expired help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gift card expired help: I got a Xbox One 10 Euro gift card at my local Gamestop on Monday, I put in the code but i got a message saying it's expired. Got a new code at Gamestop today and was told there was a glitch that...
  10. Xbox Live gift card expired help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gift card expired help: I got a Xbox One 10 Euro gift card at my local Gamestop on Monday, I put in the code but i got a message saying it's expired. Got a new code at Gamestop today and was told there was a glitch that...