Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

Discus and support Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenos Días Comunidad, una consulta, si yo hice una compra de una gift card por US$50 y no puedo cambiar los dígitos ¿Es porque ya lo usaron? Cómo... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Giovanna Muñoz, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

Buenos Días Comunidad, una consulta, si yo hice una compra de una gift card por US$50 y no puedo cambiar los dígitos ¿Es porque ya lo usaron? Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar esos códigos que me fueron robados?
    Mejor dicho, cómo sé que ha sido utilizado?, porque quiero cambiar la numeración y no me permite.
    Gracias comunidad por la ayuda.

:)

Giovanna Muñoz, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

Xbox gift cards and Microsoft gift cards are essentially the same thing. They'll both add funds to your Microsoft account balance that can be used to purchase games for Xbox or Windows or movies/TV through Microsoft. So yes, after you purchase Halo for PC, you could then buy something else for your console or buy a movie or something like that.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi MajorBoat205425,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Regarding the Xbox Gift card per Microsoft's page you can use it as following:

• Both the Microsoft and Xbox cards work just the same. Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can spend your balance at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You can get the latest apps, games, movies, TV shows, and
      Surface, Xbox, and accessories.
    • Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.
    • You currently cannot buy Office 365 with a gift card.

You can find more information here, I hope this helps.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

You can buy anything in xbox store or Microsoft online store. Games, movies, apps, DLCs and many other things. Be aware, gift cards, once redeemed, expire in 3 months. And things must be bought with your account. Another thing. You can use money from gift
    cards to buy someone a gift.
Thema:

Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

1. Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft - Similar Threads - Gift Card movies

2. Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?: Hey Lads, got a question that needs answering. So I'm from the UK, I'm game sharing with a person from Ireland. We both want Dying Light 2 so we agreed to split 50/50. My question is, can I or...
  3. Xbox Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift cards: Hello, we have bought an Xbox gift card value 10 euros to buy 8 euros worth of Vbucks, but once the card code is used we do not have any credit left, meaning each time we lose 2 euros? I cannot...
  4. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  5. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...: Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a
  6. gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card: if i want to purchase an e gift card for someone from a different country ... should i purchase the gift card in my region and than change it to their region once i’m done purchasing the gift card...
  7. Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still buy fortnite V-Bucks/Fortnite packs using a Xbox gift card as of today in PC?...: I realized that buying fortnite vbucks required a Xbox to do so, however when I look at the description it says that I can buy vbucks on PC but then I noticed mobile was on there but was removed...
  8. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  9. Oscar Movies $5 Gift card offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Oscar Movies $5 Gift card offer: Hello, I bought 4 movies from the Oscar movies reward promotion that was going on in February but still haven't received my $5 gifrcards for the movie purchases. They were supposed to be sent by...
  10. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...