Gift Card Issue Support Request

Discus and support Gift Card Issue Support Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FusionDragon401, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Gift Card Issue Support Request

Good Afternoon,

I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any updates. Is there any way to check the status of this request? I have seen similar requests online but the links do not
    show any updates for my specific request. Is there a way to check the status?

Thanks,

:)

FusionDragon401, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

You can solve the problem with the gift card only through chat technical support. You won't solve this on the forum.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

As Brad said, request a refund. With that, I would then recommend that you look into purchasing a Xbox gift card FOR HIS COUNTRY for him to purchase it on his account. Again stressing region there, as the gift cards are region specific as well.

Please let us know if you have any issues during the refund process or questions about getting a gift card.
  5. Smwutches Win User

gift card request

For proper assistance, you will need to post details of the issue you are having.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift Card Request

If you're looking for a refund, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Gift Card Issue Support Request - Similar Threads - Gift Card Issue

2. GIFT CARD ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    GIFT CARD ISSUE: i bought 2 £10 gift cards for two accounts, i tried to redeem them and it went into investigation (this was when Microsoft had some issues). i did it again later today and it said i have redeemed...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card Issue: I have a Microsoft Rewards account that I use to purchase gift cards and Xbox Live on for my Xbox Live account. Recently, I purchased a $10 gift card on my Microsoft Rewards account but instead of...
  4. Gift Card Issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift Card Issues: I Recently Got A $5 Giftcard From Xbox For Completing The Game Pass Quest But I’m British And Use Pounds Help Would Be Appreciated f214f25f-65cf-4458-b65a-af57b8c9ee81
  5. Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue): A gift card was bought in Italy on holiday but will not be accepted by our Xbox which is in the UK, the error is a region issue. There must be a work around for this. Any help gratefully...
  6. Gift Card Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Issue: My son was given an xbox gift card. I went online to load it to his account. The only option I had was to load it on my parent account but now I can't figure out how he can use it on his child...
  7. gift card issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card issue: Hello, When I enter the code from a gift card that I just bought, a message appears telling that I reached the cash limit (I am very far from it). Could you fix it ? (if possible before the...
  8. Xbox / Game gift card redeem issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox / Game gift card redeem issues: Yesterday we purchased GTAV GREAT WHITE via the Game (UK) website using a gift card that we had, and then trying to redeem the code on the Xbox one it stated that it had already been redeemed,...
  9. Gift Card Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Issue: Hello everybody, today I bought a gift card for my Xbox one, but when i try to redeem it appears a message saying that the code is not activated then it can't ben redeemed, what's the solution to...
  10. Gift card code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card code issue: My son redeemed by mistake 2 gift cards in the wrong Microsoft account. I have the cards, is there anyway we can transfer. Its $50 dollars and he is heart broken. Please, please help Thank you...