GIFT CARD NO REDIME[Gift card does not redeem]

Discus and support GIFT CARD NO REDIME[Gift card does not redeem] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenas noches comunidad; Le compré una Gift Card en USA a mi hijo; cuando quiero redimirla en Colombia me lo impide por no ser comprada en este país,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UltraPascual, Jan 8, 2020.

1. UltraPascual
    UltraPascual Guest

Buenas noches comunidad;

Le compré una Gift Card en USA a mi hijo; cuando quiero redimirla en Colombia me lo impide por no ser comprada en este país, alguna sugerencia para poder redimirla? es de US$50.

[Translation - Good evening community;

I bought a gift card in the USA from my son; When I want to redeem it in Colombia it prevents me from not being bought in this country, any suggestions to be able to redeem it? It is $ 50.]

:)

UltraPascual, Jan 8, 2020
  2. UltraPascual Win User

Muchas gracias; voy a intentarlo y te aviso si se soluciona el asunto. Gracias.

[Translation - Thank you; I will try and let you know if the matter is resolved. Thank you.]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ultra,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Olá, você pode tentar resgatar o código pelo site, mudando a região do console....

Segue o link: https://redeem.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0

Espero ter ajudado e aguardo sua resposta.

[Translation - Hello, you can try to redeem the code through the site by changing the console region ....

Follow the link: https://redeem.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0

I hope I helped and look forward to your reply.]
  5. UltraPascual Win User

Buenos días; funcionó, quedo muy agradecido.

[Translation-Good morning; it worked, I'm very grateful.]
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Fico feliz em ajudar, aguardo sua resposta 😁

[Translation-I'm happy to help, I look forward to your answer 😁 ]
Thema:

1. GIFT CARD NO REDIME[Gift card does not redeem] - Similar Threads - GIFT CARD REDIME

2. My gift card was redeemed on the wrong Xbox Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card was redeemed on the wrong Xbox Account: I purchased a $15 gift card around a week ago and it kept saying “An error has occured on our end please try again later” so i kept the code away until this issue is resolved. However, today my...
  3. Redemption of gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemption of gift cards: I redeemed three $15 XBOX gift cards, two through the redeem site and one while trying to buy Minecraft, using the redeem a gift card option. In total, I should have $45 of credit, but I can only...
  4. Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card: I recently got a $50 Xbox gift card and I just scratched off the code and entered in the code on my XBOX and on the website. Both say that the code has already been redeemed. How is this possible...
  5. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: I was given a 3 pack of 20.00 gift cards. I accidently scratched off the first one to much and missing the first part of the number. I did get the other 2 loaded. Anyone know how i can get the...
  6. Lost Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Gift Card: I purchased an Xbox gift card from Best Buy. Supposedly it is activated when it is purchased. The card has not been redeemed but I cannot find the gift card. I have the serial (barcode) number...
  7. Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card: My gift card code is damaged. What should I do 201ae532-803c-49cd-9fe2-14871473bbc3
  8. Xbox gift card purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchase: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty COLDWAR Ultimate Edition Xbox Gift card yesterday. I have realized that it needed to be for the PS4. Is there any way I can exchange or get refunded?...
  9. Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card availability by country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card availability by country: Hello, fellow Microsoft Community members. I want to ask if any of you know the availability of the Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card by country, please let me know because I live in Indonesia and would...
  10. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: Im new to xbox and my friend got a 10 dollar gift card from team xbox in his messages for black friday and for helping him buy his game, so my question is how do i get that gift card because i was...