Gift Card problem

Discus and support Gift Card problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; habe eine xbox gift card gekauft hab eingelöst doch wenn ich etwas kaufen will habe ich mein guthaben nicht auf dem konto obwohl bei Zahlung und... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoaoLop3s, Sep 15, 2020.

1. JoaoLop3s
    JoaoLop3s Guest

Gift Card problem

habe eine xbox gift card gekauft hab eingelöst doch wenn ich etwas kaufen will habe ich mein guthaben nicht auf dem konto obwohl bei Zahlung und rechnung steht dass ich dass geld auf meinem microsoft konto habe kann mir bitte jemand helfen danke.

-[Translation - bought an xbox gift card redeemed it but when i want to buy something i don't have my credit on the account although the payment and invoice says that i have the money on my microsoft account someone can help
    me thank you.]

:)

JoaoLop3s, Sep 15, 2020
  2. TheToxicF Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80122727

Same problem with 5 pound gift card.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

I can not buy xbox live gold

Why? Are you having problems with a credit card or your gift card isn't working?
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Problem with gift card

Since it was someone on Amazon that sold you used codes, you would have to take this up with the seller. Demand a refund.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift card problem

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but codes will generally only work for the region they are created for. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Gift Card problem

1. Gift Card problem - Similar Threads - Gift Card problem

2. Xbox gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card problem: I recently redeemed a gift card but but i don’t see the balance in my microsoft account. When i tried to redeem it again, they said that the code has already been redeemed, but i still dont have...
  3. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...
  4. Gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card problem: My friend from the US gave me a gift card for 16$, I’m on another country and I can’t use the money to buy what I need. How do I unlock that money 921fbcfa-65f0-4e94-8b33-3b1c701b880c
  5. Gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card problem: So i was going to buy a game i put in the gift card to buy one then decided to look at the other games it said i had 26 dollars because of the gift card when i exited to look some more after that...
  6. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 character code redemption for gift card problems: where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code....
  7. Problem with a gift card and billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a gift card and billing information: Hi, i am from Colombia, i was buy a xbox gift card and when i try to introduce te code of the gift card, then appears a window that asks me about billing information, especifically about the...
  8. problems with gift cards and Etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems with gift cards and Etc: So I redeemed 2, 50 dollar gift cards one went in and the other didn't I bought two games and (the game pass)one game was ($10.54) and that was (ufc 3) an the other game was ($25.31) and that was...
  9. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  10. Problem with gift card 50 euros

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with gift card 50 euros: Hello, I buy 3 gift card 50 euro for buy Shadow of The Tomb Raider croft edition on microsoft store. Today i want redeem code but i have this message (The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft...