Gift card problem

Discus and support Gift card problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag is BAMBAMBOOM2002, yesterday i bought a 25 dollar gift ca and my xbox’s order history says it was redeemed but when i went to buy my two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandyn771, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Brandyn771
    Brandyn771 Guest

Gift card problem

My gamertag is BAMBAMBOOM2002, yesterday i bought a 25 dollar gift ca and my xbox’s order history says it was redeemed but when i went to buy my two items it said i only had 0.13 left so i go check and my microsoft account also says 0.13

:)

Brandyn771, Mar 5, 2021
  2. TheToxicF Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80122727

Same problem with 5 pound gift card.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

I can not buy xbox live gold

Why? Are you having problems with a credit card or your gift card isn't working?
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Problem with gift card

Since it was someone on Amazon that sold you used codes, you would have to take this up with the seller. Demand a refund.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift card problem

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but codes will generally only work for the region they are created for. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Gift card problem

1. Gift card problem - Similar Threads - Gift card problem

2. Xbox Gift Card Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card Problem: There was a problem after i redeemed my 25 dollar xbox gift card and it said its redeemed but my balance still says 48cents when it should have added to be$ 25.48. Please fix this problem for me...
  3. Xbox gift card already redeemed chromebook problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card already redeemed chromebook problem: So I recently bought an Xbox gift card (physical) and then when I redeemed the gift card, it said code already redeemed when I redeemed on Chromebook. So then I went to Reddit and I saw that this...
  4. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  5. Gift Card problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card problems: Hello My son recently got an xbox gift card for 12 months live. The gift card was purchased by his grandmother at the end of September and was given to him Dec 27th. That same day he received it,...
  6. Minecoin Gift Card Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoin Gift Card Problem: I got my two children each a pair of Minecoin gift cards for Christmas. For each child, I was able to redeem one of the gift cards on their child accounts. When I go to redeem the second gift...
  7. X-Box Gift Card Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Gift Card Problem: I bought a $50 X-Box Gift Card from Walmart afew hours ago. A 'lil after I got back home I scratched the back of the Card to reveal the Code. I noticed that the Code ONLY had 20 Characters instead...
  8. Gift card problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gift card problems: I bought a gift card for the Xbox today and I can't get it to go through because it's missing a number c2a4de6e-2485-4840-aa9f-499c49931fb2
  9. Xbox gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card problem: I recently redeemed a gift card but but i don’t see the balance in my microsoft account. When i tried to redeem it again, they said that the code has already been redeemed, but i still dont have...
  10. Gift Card problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift Card problem: habe eine xbox gift card gekauft hab eingelöst doch wenn ich etwas kaufen will habe ich mein guthaben nicht auf dem konto obwohl bei Zahlung und rechnung steht dass ich dass geld auf meinem...