Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

Discus and support Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by i need dineros, Aug 16, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone.

After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying to buy a game my account still showed the amount that was on my account before i redeemed the gift cards.

Now when i try to enter the codes it says that the codes are already used.

I tried to contact Xbox support but neither the chat or phonecall option is working and now i am stuck with worthless gift cards, no money on my account and no help from Xbox since their support is not working.

:)

i need dineros, Aug 16, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  2. luissolid Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello I need,

We recommend to check your
    order history
    and see if you see the cards redeemed there. It is very possible you may have been signed in on another account. If you do see them and still cant access them we recommend request a call from support. This guide should help you get a call
    request.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. i need dineros Win User

Did not help.

I also did not receive a notification email for my purchases.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  6. i need dineros Win User

Already checked that page, my problem is not among the listen ones.
Thema:

1. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account - Similar Threads - Gift card redeemed

2. Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST: Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST web kw: Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST iTunes Reedem Codes...
  3. Redeem iTunes Gift Card Online 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Redeem iTunes Gift Card Online 2019 AUGUST: Free iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 AUGUST from this link kw: Free Apple Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Money 2019 AUGUST Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes...
  4. Xbox gift card won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card won't redeem: Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you...
  5. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  6. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  7. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  8. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions: Hi. I live in Australia and I have a friend from the US who wants to send me a $5 USD Gift card. I was wondering if it is still possible to redeem it and if it will be automatically turned into...
  9. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  10. xbox gift card already redeemed!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gift card already redeemed!?: Hello, I bought an xbox card and when trying to redeem it, it says I was already redeemed. Could you tell me date when it was redeemed so I can ask for a refund on the store I bought it?...