Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

Discus and support Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by i need dineros, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone.

After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying to buy a game my account still showed the amount that was on my account before i redeemed the gift cards.

Now when i try to enter the codes it says that the codes are already used.

I tried to contact Xbox support but neither the chat or phonecall option is working and now i am stuck with worthless gift cards, no money on my account and no help from Xbox since their support is not working.

:)

i need dineros, Aug 16, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello I need,

We recommend to check your
    order history
    and see if you see the cards redeemed there. It is very possible you may have been signed in on another account. If you do see them and still cant access them we recommend request a call from support. This guide should help you get a call
    request.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. i need dineros Win User

Did not help.

I also did not receive a notification email for my purchases.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  6. i need dineros Win User

Already checked that page, my problem is not among the listen ones.
Thema:

1. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account - Similar Threads - Gift card redeemed

2. Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards: Hello, For a long time now I try to get gift cards redeemed to my Xbox account. Both the console and the Microsoft Website don't accept the codes. I contacted the support and after a long time...
  3. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  4. Redeeming gift card issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming gift card issue: i was trying to redeem a 10USD xbox gift card from the microsoft store on my PC and i got the "An unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and Microsoft will work to fix the...
  5. Redeem V-Bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem V-Bucks gift card: Hello. How do I redeem a v-bucks gift card with the secondary code? I contacted Epic and they stated that the initial code was received, but the secondary code has not been entered. How and where...
  6. Redeeming physical Microsoft retail gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming physical Microsoft retail gift cards: Hi everyone, Just a little curious with the retail stores closing up, anyone encountered the same issue I have with redeeming the gift cards? I have three $100 cards i received as a promo for...
  7. Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?: I received a $25.00 gift card from Microsoft and i cannot redeem it online because it is asking for 25 digits and the card only has 16. Please let me know how to redeem this. The FAQ section shows...
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  9. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?: I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do...
  10. I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...: It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S. 382ae756-2cea-4be4-bb4a-b2032c22d475