Gift card won't activate

Discus and support Gift card won't activate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Someone please activate the code I live to far ced71eff-5444-4b00-84f3-c76daf0048ba Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MAD MAN JAK3
    MAD MAN JAK3 Guest

Gift card won't activate

Someone please activate the code I live to far

:)

MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Gift card won't activate

Hi MAD MAN JAK3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, we cannot activate a gift card for you on the Xbox forums as already stated in your

original thread
    . Gift cards are activated by the retailer you purchased the card from when the card is scanned in their system. If you purchased a digital gift code from the Microsoft Store, that code would be activated automatically.

Sometimes you may just need to wait a few hours, but essentially you will need to go back to the store you purchased the card from and have them activate the card for you.

We will be locking this thread since the only answer has been given and it is a duplicate. Going forward please refrain from making duplicate posts on the same topic. This violates the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and further threads on the same topic will be deleted. Thank you.
  3. Kill George Win User

gift card

Is it possible the gift card is not yet activated?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Escalation Analyst says "your pre-paid card was not fully activated by the retailer"

It kind of depends on the system the retailer uses. I work in retail and I know there are some places that have a two step process when it comes to gift cards like that. If you don't complete the processes it won't activate the card. Or it's just a glitch
    in the system.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]

Hello HinataDragon,

Thanks for keeping us updated. If the Xbox Gift Card is not activated, you will need to take it back to the retailer in order to get it activated. An Xbox Gift Card is activated when it is scanned out of the retailer's system. Some retailers require
    the card to be scanned in a specific manner, and that might be what's affecting the Xbox Gift Card. We have a support article that explains more about

this specific scenario
    . We hops this information helps HinataDragon!
  6. ELIPS360 Win User

Never received Vbucks

If you purchase a gift card try to go to the store you previously purchased. Sometimes you need a submit code to activate the gift card
Thema:

Gift card won't activate

1. Gift card won't activate - Similar Threads - Gift card won't

2. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  3. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  4. Gift Card Won't Work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Won't Work: I've tried to redeem a gift card multiple times but every time it gives me this: [img] There's nothing for this is support and I can't find an error code so I don't know how to solve this....
  5. Xbox gift card won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card won't redeem: Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you...
  6. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.: How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6
  7. Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.: I recently bought a $25 gift card for Xbox, and I'm trying to buy a game that the Microsoft store will only allow me to get on xbox.com. I went to xbox.com, and it says that I need to add a credit...
  8. I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...: I went to the states for Christmas and got an Xbox gift card. When I got back to my home in Canada, I tried to redeem my gift card but couldn't. It said that the gift card was purchased in another...
  9. Won't let me redeem gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me redeem gift cards: When I try to redeem the code on gift card it says, Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can...
  10. xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in: I bought a $15 gift card and put the code in to get the one month Xbox gold. It said it was a success putting in the money, but when I tried to do anything that the Xbox gold users could do it...