Gift card Xbox 1

Discus and support Gift card Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SheenieBuns
    SheenieBuns Guest

Gift card Xbox 1

Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already used it ) , I have not ! The other card wont let me use it at all

:)

SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020
  2. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Hello SheenieBuns,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox gift card is not able to be redeemed to your account due to an error message stating that the code was already redeemed. We recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team regarding this issue. They will be able to investigate the prepaid codes, and any accounts you have. We will provide steps explaining how to contact them. Be
    sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Subscriptions & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I can't redeem a code in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  5. {Parity} Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

make sure you are typing in correct numbers and letters in was it scratched like the code was showing when you got it
Thema:

Gift card Xbox 1

1. Gift card Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  3. Roblox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox gift card: I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game 7a3ae1b1-37af-4e0a-a5d0-7bd067f7cef3
  4. Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card: I purchased an x box gift card it says the # is invalid on the back I have the slip attached that says it is activated. Can you help? 31d6972b-3e15-48e8-9019-6d11e22daeaf
  5. i cant redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a gift card: My brother recently gave me his old Xbox one with about 2 months lest of live on it so when that ran out I went to enter the code he gave me for another six months but it didn't work so I just...
  6. Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly: I had a $30 XBox Live Gold gift card. I have XBox Live Gold through our family account at home. When I applied the card - it just applied to my personal account and continued to bill the family...
  7. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  8. Xbox gift card acct balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card acct balance: Before i redeem a gift card, my balance was 2.09 USD; later on i went to fry’s to buy a 25 gift card to buy rainbow six siege. When i redeem the gift card, it reseted my balance to 25 instead of...
  9. How to refund a digital gift card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to refund a digital gift card?: I gifted someone a 25$ Xbox Live Gold, but they can not redeem it because of their region. Is there a chance I can get a refund, since I already have Gold myself? Nothing on it has been tempered...
  10. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: Bought a gift card and its saying already redeemed. How can i get my money back????? 8ae73a09-5b58-4df8-b7fe-72b01c50ef0e