Gift card Xbox 1

Discus and support Gift card Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SheenieBuns
    SheenieBuns Guest

Gift card Xbox 1

Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already used it ) , I have not ! The other card wont let me use it at all

:)

SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020
  2. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Hello SheenieBuns,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox gift card is not able to be redeemed to your account due to an error message stating that the code was already redeemed. We recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team regarding this issue. They will be able to investigate the prepaid codes, and any accounts you have. We will provide steps explaining how to contact them. Be
    sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Subscriptions & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I can't redeem a code in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  5. {Parity} Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

make sure you are typing in correct numbers and letters in was it scratched like the code was showing when you got it
Thema:

Gift card Xbox 1

1. Gift card Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  3. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?: I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this? 90740b15-4177-4261-a47f-ac8641e106d8
  4. Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards: I bought a gift card for the full version of stawars battlefront 2 but my card has a pin number and I cant figure out how to redeem it? f9f73bd7-3b15-4b6a-a92e-dc616048bc0e
  5. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  6. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  7. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  8. Minecraft coins gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and...
  9. Gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card: I entered the card # for a xbox one gift card, hit next, it said the $ would be added to my account. i dont know how to access the applied credit! First time installing a gift card. What am i...
  10. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back...