Gift card Xbox 1

Discus and support Gift card Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SheenieBuns
    SheenieBuns Guest

Gift card Xbox 1

Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already used it ) , I have not ! The other card wont let me use it at all

:)

SheenieBuns, Jan 14, 2020
  2. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Hello SheenieBuns,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox gift card is not able to be redeemed to your account due to an error message stating that the code was already redeemed. We recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team regarding this issue. They will be able to investigate the prepaid codes, and any accounts you have. We will provide steps explaining how to contact them. Be
    sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Subscriptions & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I can't redeem a code in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  5. {Parity} Win User

Gift card Xbox 1

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. Mama Amev Win User

Xbox 1 gift card

Hello! Depending on where you bought the card, this could be an issue caused by the retailer (It depends on where you bought the card at as some places have you scan the barcode in one of the top corners to activate the card). Depending on the refund policy
    of the retailer and if you still have the receipt, you could possibly get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card Xbox 1

1. Gift card Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. XBOX ONE Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE Gift Card: My daughter purchased me a XBOX ONE full game HALO -The Master Chief Collection gift card. We redeemed the code online, but the game was not showing as being added to my account. Called Microsoft...
  3. Gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card refund: I bought a digital gift card for someone recently that I don't speak to any longer, and they haven't redeemed the code. It's for Scrabble, and I already have the game. How do I obtain refund? I...
  4. Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?: I received a $25.00 gift card from Microsoft and i cannot redeem it online because it is asking for 25 digits and the card only has 16. Please let me know how to redeem this. The FAQ section shows...
  5. Xbox Gift card code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift card code not working: Ok so I recently bought an $15 Xbox gift card a.k.a Microsoft points and I when I finished putting in the code it says not activated and that I need to call a merchant to activate it. I honestly...
  6. Gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards: Im trying to redeem my gift card but its saying i already used it but i just bought it just trying to get some help. 06fac810-0e4f-4c55-b4c8-22e063e287d2
  7. Microsoft Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gift Card: Olá, gostaria de saber algumas coisas relacionadas ao microsoft/xbox gift card. O gift card em dólar funciona em uma conta de email registrada no Brasil? Caso não funcione, é possível trocar o...
  8. I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where: Xbox sent me a promotion gift card and its not popping up in my messages or any where to redeem it ae342748-4f01-43d1-95b4-3bbebf801ac2
  9. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...
  10. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70