Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JeffLeong1
    JeffLeong1 Guest

Gift Card

While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift for my nephew. Is it possable to put the balance back on the cards and out of my account?

:)

JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. Tarjeta de regalo de game pass [Translation - Game Pass Gift Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjeta de regalo de game pass [Translation - Game Pass Gift Card]: Buenas acabo de canjear una tarjeta de regalo de game pass por un mes y ya me dio los 139 pesos de credito en mi cuenta pero no me deja renovar ni comprar el game pass ¿alguien sabe lo que pasa?...
  3. Refunding a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a gift card: How do I refund a gift card. The gift card was accidentally put on another account and since there is no way to transfer it to another account it has to be refunded so I can re-buy it....
  4. Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gift card: hallo, ik heb zojuist 2 gift cards gekocht maa de site van de codes die verviel ?? Wat moet ik nu doen??!!! [Translate - hello, I have just bought 2 gift cards but the site of the codes that...
  5. gift card expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card expired: I have tried to use a gift card and have received the message that it has expired. I have contacted customer support and have been advised to post on here asking for the card to be replaced? I...
  6. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?: I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout. f2ab6d54-306e-4389-b805-5a38cf5e0cc7
  7. Gift Cards from Turkey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Cards from Turkey: Hey guys, I'm currently visiting my family in turkey and my cousin gave me some xbox gift cards. I was able to add them to my account, but when I try to buy something in the store, i get a...
  8. Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code: Microsoft, I'm asking why You can't help me? I called last night spent 45 minutes with Your support team and You basically said thanks for the money but We cant help you. I bought 4 $25 gift...
  9. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  10. No gift card code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No gift card code: Hi my mom bought me a forza horizon 4 gift card for the game and it doesn't have a code on it I guess the Cashier didn't tell her the code was on the receipt and she threw it away. Is there a way...