Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JeffLeong1
    JeffLeong1 Guest

Gift Card

While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift for my nephew. Is it possable to put the balance back on the cards and out of my account?

:)

JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  5. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Microsoft Account balancing

Was this a Store or an Xbox gift card. Certain gift cards cannot be used in certain stores. Can you check the type of gift card it is please.

if you found this post helpful please upvote
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. xbox digital gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox digital gift cards: I bought a xbox digital giftcard online to give to a friend. I gave him the code to redeem it but he is unable too..we are trying to troubleshoot this..any ideas on what might wrong?...
  3. Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]: Ben hediye kartı Redeemed, sorun düzeltmek lütfen çalışmaz. Ben zaten Microsoft hesabında kredi var ve ödemek için izin yok. Microsoft desteğine başvurun Ödemenizi işleme alamıyoruz. Microsoft...
  4. Visa Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa Gift Card: Is Visa Gift Card able to make online purchases ce232f87-3225-4d93-a08c-5218305e0681
  5. xbox gift card reedemption fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gift card reedemption fail: a xbox gift card bought at Walmart can't be redeemed. the message display was that this code has already been redeemed. c63283e8-fdb8-4577-8827-74a6eb1c7791
  6. Xbox gift card not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card not working: I loaded a $20 XBOX LIVE GOLd account. I tried using the code but I got an overdue subscription notice of $9.99. I dont have a subscription. I usually buy the gift card from amazon and use it with...
  7. XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code: Can you help with the above issue? ac28b725-16df-4177-8fe1-32d107213706
  8. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360: Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox...
  9. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  10. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...