Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JeffLeong1
    JeffLeong1 Guest

Gift Card

While checking the balance of 2 seperate gift cards I didnt realize that I was also adding the balance to my account. The Cards are meant to be a gift for my nephew. Is it possable to put the balance back on the cards and out of my account?

:)

JeffLeong1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  5. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Microsoft Account balancing

Was this a Store or an Xbox gift card. Certain gift cards cannot be used in certain stores. Can you check the type of gift card it is please.

if you found this post helpful please upvote
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. Unable to activate xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate xbox gift card: Hello there, I bought a digital xbox gift card in an online store yesterday. But when I try to activate code, there is always same mistake: Contact Microsoft Support Could not process your...
  3. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Can someone please help me i just brought a 40 dollar gift card but it didnt go into my account it says i still have 2 dollars something... What do i do df0809ac-08cd-4fad-8436-9280389bbbfe
  4. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card: Adding Xbox gift card to grandchild's account. How do i add one to my grandchild who is under my family on my account? b59d6dd8-99df-4e90-b0e9-2ce7c42098e2
  5. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  6. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  7. gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card: I purchased a 25.00 xbox gift card but redeemed it on my computer but i was trying to redeem it on xbox. can somebody help me on this can i still purchase v bucks on my computer for my xbox....
  8. cartão presente [Translation-Gift Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cartão presente [Translation-Gift Card]: coloquei o codigo do cartão presente para pegar 100 e falava para mim vim falar com vocês para ativa-lo falaram que ele tava desativado e precisava ativa me ajudem gastei 100 reais...
  9. Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card: My Xbox gift card is damaged every time I contact Microsoft support first message I'm receving is telling me to wait 24 hours the next message is telling me to send some photos for the card then...
  10. Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card: My Xbox gift card is damaged is there any way I can fix it 639cb784-c4c3-4145-8b92-1601342c479f