gift card

Discus and support gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by christylawless, Feb 12, 2019.

1. gift card

my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place of purchase (they are adamant) any advice

:)

christylawless, Feb 12, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  6. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

Thema:

gift card

1. gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...
  3. xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gift card: good day i bought an xbox one s and got a gift card and can't be activated dbcc1b54-287d-4de7-83a9-1ef9932fa1e5
  4. Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards: I tried to redeem a 100$ gift card but it did not work. e3f7dc2e-30a4-46ef-b65e-84254117a666
  5. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  6. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: I bought a gift card for 30 euro payd whit ideal. 4 hours later stil don't have a email whit the code, and it's not in list whit last purchase. Can anybody help?...
  7. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  8. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  9. someone steel my 40$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone steel my 40$ gift card: $40 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] someone redeem it wasnt me please help to get it back i got all information b5664c53-65df-4460-904c-f6009e14dc0d
  10. GIFT CARD BALANCE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GIFT CARD BALANCE: HOW TO GET MY GIFT CARD BALANCE 0c1e3b24-4425-48d9-9d00-219603a5fa3b