gift card

Discus and support gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by christylawless, Feb 12, 2019.

1. gift card

my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place of purchase (they are adamant) any advice

:)

christylawless, Feb 12, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  5. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Microsoft Account balancing

Was this a Store or an Xbox gift card. Certain gift cards cannot be used in certain stores. Can you check the type of gift card it is please.

if you found this post helpful please upvote
Thema:

gift card

1. gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards: Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but...
  3. Gift Card Redemption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift Card Redemption: Hello, community! I have been having trouble redeeming a $25 gift card that I got a few days ago. When I enter the code into the Microsoft redeem page, a message that says "Contact merchant to use...
  4. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  5. cartão presente (Gift Card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cartão presente (Gift Card): fiz compra em um estabelecimento e não entrou e o mesmo se recusa em substituir. o que devo fazer E Também podemos comprar por ai o cartão presente.. não confio mais. [Translation] I made...
  6. Gift card I bought is already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card I bought is already used: I just bought a Gift card and when redeeming it said its already used. I contacted the seller but they need me to find the date and activation time and need screenshots of my...
  7. Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift card: Bought xbox gift card Turned xbox on Went to Microsoft store Redeemed a code Tried to buy an Xbox 360 game Then found out i couldn't buy xbox360 games with Xbox gift cards what do i do now...
  8. Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account: Hi I redeemed a gift card that my son had gotten for his birthday having signed into his child account. However the funds have been credited to my parent account and he cannot now use them to buy...
  9. I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region: What is this yo? (Mod Removed) c67f67c6-aa5b-40e4-a826-ea2f47ab2c64
  10. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I accidentally pealed the code off when i pealed the covering off. [img] 182e3ab8-ab0d-433e-8202-b159d8506a84