gift card

Discus and support gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by christylawless, Feb 12, 2019.

1. gift card

my son received a gift card for 25 dollars and has smudged the code so can't redeem it, we have no receipt and as such cannot get a new one from place of purchase (they are adamant) any advice

:)

christylawless, Feb 12, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  5. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Microsoft Account balancing

Was this a Store or an Xbox gift card. Certain gift cards cannot be used in certain stores. Can you check the type of gift card it is please.

if you found this post helpful please upvote
Thema:

gift card

1. gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Visa gift card usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa gift card usage: I have a problem with a visa gift card. I am trying to buy a game and my xbox wont take the card. I put it under credit card and did everything right. I registered the card as well and the lady...
  3. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  4. Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway: Does anyone know who the winners of the hellboy xbox gift card giveaway? 57326724-0e75-4c74-90f3-f05afea20cf9
  5. Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?: I use Microsoft rewards, and am saving up for a gift card, but don't know which one I should get. What are the differences between what you can buy with each one and what other differences are...
  6. Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I order a gift card online for someone else?: I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift. Is that possible? How? ed1ddeea-930c-4681-88a1-e267dc3a8f52
  7. gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card: I purchased a $50 gift card, and it only allowed me to put it in my account. It's a gift, how do I print it as a gift for someone else? 23c17f5e-384f-4d9e-954d-d48604c17193
  8. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...: I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a
  9. My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!: WHY i can't pay my suspended account with a gift card? I Already bought it and i don't have a credit card anymore! May someone help me plz?! 4aa097a9-2d8e-40bd-bed3-61d05627ce13
  10. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions: Hi. I live in Australia and I have a friend from the US who wants to send me a $5 USD Gift card. I was wondering if it is still possible to redeem it and if it will be automatically turned into...