gift card

Discus and support gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a $50 gift card, and it only allowed me to put it in my account. It's a gift, how do I print it as a gift for someone else?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeanPilot, Apr 9, 2019.

1. JeanPilot
    JeanPilot Guest

gift card

I purchased a $50 gift card, and it only allowed me to put it in my account. It's a gift, how do I print it as a gift for someone else?

:)

JeanPilot, Apr 9, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

gift card

1. gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card: I went to buy something for a game and i had two cards one was digital and one was real i lost 25$ plz i need it back i saved up and i can't afford to buy another...
  3. Xbox Gift Card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card not working: My son brought an Xbox gift card from Walmart yesterday 9/18/2020. Once he was home, he scratched off the gray area for the numbers and and entered them in to redeem his card. He then received and...
  4. Xbox gift card balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card balance: Hi my daughter's balance is not showing up when try to purchase v.bucks on fortnite it let her purchase one set tho she put 20 pound gift card in went in to her account it says she has 13.97 tho...
  5. Xbox gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card problem: I recently redeemed a gift card but but i don’t see the balance in my microsoft account. When i tried to redeem it again, they said that the code has already been redeemed, but i still dont have...
  6. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card: Need help with xbox gift card, unable to load caa2f4a7-e578-4874-9eb7-1a3542bfe75b
  7. Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card: So I've received an xbox gamepass gift for pc (3 months) and I tried using it but it apparently requires a credit card or paypal. I have neither so there's no way I can accept the gift, is there...
  8. Gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards: so i bought a ton of gift cards and i want to buy a product off of Microsofts website, i don't see an option to use gift cards as a payment option, how do i use the money i got from these gift...
  9. Redeeming gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming gift card: I put a $50 gift card onto my microsoft account for my son but when he went to purchase vbucks it does not give the option to redeem the $50 credit but the credit ia showing on the account. How do...
  10. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft gift cards: I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but only have Microsoft Gift cards. Can i use my Microsoft gift cards to buy it? 579c9f40-9cfe-4f36-8036-ca1e7dc2b995