Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was just curious if I bought someone a Microsoft gift card could they use that to buy a controller from the design lab? Or is it strictly... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VAW 2003, Apr 30, 2019.

1. VAW 2003
    VAW 2003 Guest

Gift Card

Hello,

I was just curious if I bought someone a Microsoft gift card could they use that to buy a controller from the design lab? Or is it strictly digital purchases only? Thank you.

:)

VAW 2003, Apr 30, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards: I recently tried adding $40 worth of gift cards my son received to his Microsoft/Xbox account. It went under MY account instead. I understand that I cannot transfer the money to my child (DUMB -...
  3. Xbox live gift card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gift card not working: I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is 6dc844a9-2fec-46c5-b561-d5cbb58dfcdc
  4. I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?: Recently i buy a gift card but it doesn't give me the right amount of money that is supposed to do, do you have any idea what is it, or even better how to fix it , please i will appreciate it...
  5. Xbox gift card not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card not redeeming: I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't updated the correct amount. The order number is...
  6. My xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gift card: My little brother scratched out the last 5 digits how do i get it back 111bbb9f-01b3-4e04-a466-928f390e2e16
  7. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  8. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...
  9. xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gift card: good day i bought an xbox one s and got a gift card and can't be activated dbcc1b54-287d-4de7-83a9-1ef9932fa1e5
  10. Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards: I tried to redeem a 100$ gift card but it did not work. e3f7dc2e-30a4-46ef-b65e-84254117a666