Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a gift card for 30 euro payd whit ideal. 4 hours later stil don't have a email whit the code, and it's not in list whit last purchase. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by arjen1986, Aug 19, 2019.

1. arjen1986
    arjen1986 Guest

Gift card

I bought a gift card for 30 euro payd whit ideal.

4 hours later stil don't have a email whit the code, and it's not in list whit last purchase.

Can anybody help?

:)

arjen1986, Aug 19, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  3. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  4. Minecraft coins gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and...
  5. Gift card Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card Xbox 1: Received 2 gift cards for Xbox 1 . One card is for $15.00 the other card is for $50.00 . One card states , the card is in use ( that i have already used it ) , I have not ! The other card wont let...
  6. Gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card: I entered the card # for a xbox one gift card, hit next, it said the $ would be added to my account. i dont know how to access the applied credit! First time installing a gift card. What am i...
  7. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back...
  8. Gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card problem: So i was going to buy a game i put in the gift card to buy one then decided to look at the other games it said i had 26 dollars because of the gift card when i exited to look some more after that...
  9. Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card: My son received a xbox gift card for his birthday. I followed the instructions and went to micosoft.com/redeem where I was then prompted to log in to my microsoft account and then entered the code...
  10. Cartão presente danificado[Translation-Damaged gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cartão presente danificado[Translation-Damaged gift card]: Realizei a compra do cartão presente nas lojas americanas que distribuem seus produtos e assim que vi que o cartão presente estava danificado fui na loja, eles abriram um chamado e pediram pra mim...