Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok, so I just got a 25.00$ Xbox gift card and activated it a few minutes ago. I am trying to get Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox 1s and it will not let... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpencerKlinge, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Gift card

Ok, so I just got a 25.00$ Xbox gift card and activated it a few minutes ago. I am trying to get Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox 1s and it will not let me. I checked the gift card balance and it is still at 25.00$. I do not understand this as Batman Arkham
    Knight is only 19.99$. I am trying to buy the regular edition and am really upset as I was looking forward to playing Arkham Knight for the first time tonight. Please get back ASAP.

Another question is that if all I can do is get the game pass version and I download DLC for the free game pass version will I get to play the game when my subscription is up.

As I stated earlier this problem upsets me very much, and I need to know if it is the tax and if it is I also need to know that if I get the game pass version and get DLC for it will I get to play the game when my subscription is up?

:)

SpencerKlinge, Oct 8, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  3. Xbox 1 gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 gift card: Says redeemed already but just bought new and scratch was not touched 0849d0f4-16d6-4a99-beb3-9a0654597806
  4. Gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card: I have a gift card that don't work what should i do? 627d79f2-f000-4a97-b4d3-3950972b5680
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  6. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card: I added a 25$ gift card and it didn't add the 25$ to my account where did the money go? 5c68e69a-da69-4141-bdb6-83c3a4929534
  7. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?: I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do...
  8. I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...: It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S. 382ae756-2cea-4be4-bb4a-b2032c22d475
  9. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  10. Microsoft rewards (Xbox gift card)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards (Xbox gift card): I have enough Microsoft reward points to redeem a £5 Xbox gift card, however the account I redeemed the points on is not the same as my Xbox email/account. My Xbox account email is outlook. Is...