Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok, so I just got a 25.00$ Xbox gift card and activated it a few minutes ago. I am trying to get Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox 1s and it will not let... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpencerKlinge, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Gift card

Ok, so I just got a 25.00$ Xbox gift card and activated it a few minutes ago. I am trying to get Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox 1s and it will not let me. I checked the gift card balance and it is still at 25.00$. I do not understand this as Batman Arkham
    Knight is only 19.99$. I am trying to buy the regular edition and am really upset as I was looking forward to playing Arkham Knight for the first time tonight. Please get back ASAP.

Another question is that if all I can do is get the game pass version and I download DLC for the free game pass version will I get to play the game when my subscription is up.

As I stated earlier this problem upsets me very much, and I need to know if it is the tax and if it is I also need to know that if I get the game pass version and get DLC for it will I get to play the game when my subscription is up?

:)

SpencerKlinge, Oct 8, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  3. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...
  4. Xbox gift card scam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card scam: Hello, I have a friend who recently was going to buy something off of someone for a game for X amount of money on xbox gift cards. He bought them from Best Buy and was scammed by that person. Is...
  5. The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.: In short everytime I put in my zip code it says " Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it. " what do I do? 0ae88466-ab29-4f45-ab67-e17d947c94e0
  6. added gift card to wrong microft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    added gift card to wrong microft account: I added an xbox gift card from my mother in law to my microsoft account instead of the one I have set up for my kids. Is there anyway I can correct this? They want to be able to buy skins for...
  7. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Xbox Gift Card Serial Number Location?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card Serial Number Location?: I was talking with xbox support yesterday about trying to redeem a gift card but I get a message saying the card hasn't been activated return to merchant. Waited twenty four hours tried the code...
  10. Xbox Gift Card Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Redeem: I both one Xbox gift card and when I was redeeming it I got an error message indicating due to the fact that the gift card was not from my country it was not possible to redeem it. Afterwards I...