Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O Cartão-presente Digital do Xbox Pode Ser Usado Para Comprar Jogos Na Microsoft Store Do Windows 10? -[Translation - Can the Xbox Digital Gift Card... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThiagoTx, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ThiagoTx
    ThiagoTx Guest

Gift Card

O Cartão-presente Digital do Xbox Pode Ser Usado Para Comprar Jogos Na Microsoft Store Do Windows 10?

-[Translation - Can the Xbox Digital Gift Card Be Used to Buy Games In the Windows 10 Microsoft Store?]

:)

ThiagoTx, Nov 20, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my...: Why isn't my Xbox One letting me use my gift card money in my Microsoft Account? I redeemed it, and choosing Microsoft Account isn't an option. I looked everywhere for a solution, and could not...
  3. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: I bought a new gift card when i put the code in it said this code has already been redeemed what do i do b8859848-d734-4cfe-9394-c3403a4a0fdb
  4. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  5. Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card: Hello there could you please activate the code for the gift card that I bought for 25$ please reply as soon as possible 1b9e0376-e71e-4ed4-a6d3-009d213e893e
  6. Xbox Gift Cards Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Cards Region: Hi, I have an Xbox account region set as UK and so is for Microsoft account. But recently I shifted physically to other region. Will I be able to use the gift cards of UK if I don't change the...
  7. xbox/ Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox/ Gift card: I Gifted my friend a Game With euros But hes from england and it says to contact the seller What do we do a34ce298-07e0-46f3-97cf-b47f6f8f7cb0
  8. TARJETA DE REGALO[Translation-gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    TARJETA DE REGALO[Translation-gift card]: Hola, compré una tarjeta regalo para descargar algo en fornite y mi hijo por error la canjeó en la pagina de microsoft y el dinero no sé dónde quedó. Ahora no se cómo acceder para que pueda...
  9. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...
  10. Gift Cards/ Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Cards/ Xbox: Hello If you Get a gift card for another region then change yours to redeem can you top that up? so for example you get pounds when ur from eu And try yop it with your euros...