Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed a gift card on windows microsoft store it said you are good to go. then i tried to purchase an in-app item but i couldn't. then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohamadj2, Jan 9, 2020.

1. mohamadj2
    mohamadj2 Guest

Gift Card

Hello, I redeemed a gift card on windows microsoft store it said you are good to go. then i tried to purchase an in-app item but i couldn't.

then i went to check my account balance on the website but it didn't show anything, then i tried to redeem the card there, but then it said that the card was already redeemed.

i checked the account, the account that i redeemed the card on was the account on the website,

what's wrong?

:)

mohamadj2, Jan 9, 2020
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account: My son plays games on the Xbox, so I have been collecting the Microsoft reward points get the Xbox gift cards for him. But I am using a different account to his. Can I use the points get the gift...
  3. Xbox Gift Card Deactivation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card Deactivation: Hello, we have a £50 xbox gift card that is saying 'deactivated' when the code is entered and to 'contact retailer'. Tesco are saying the card has been activated and there is an 'activation...
  4. How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.: How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back. 080eb7a4-0fe1-4aec-b82d-e47e0225fc71
  5. Gift card!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card!!!!: So i added a gift card to my account. I tried to order a game. It cant install. I checked my xbox 360, i need a wireless adapter,,, no big deal i can get one tomorrow... Do i need anything else to...
  6. Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?: My friends used my $25 Xbox gift card for them selves and now I can't use it can I get a refund? 0ad162ab-ba1f-4e1d-abab-045682950896
  7. Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred: Hi, I tried to redeem game pass token for Xbox and received an error message stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recordded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  8. Can anyone get help? Gift Card Redemtion Fortnite V Bucks Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone get help? Gift Card Redemtion Fortnite V Bucks Card: I have an issue which is fairly complicated so I need to talk to an agent. We redeemed a gift card to an old account by mistake and I am finding it next to impossible to get the help we need. We...
  9. Gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card code not working: My son has just purchased a gift card, and has tried to enter the 25 digit code. It will allow him to put 24 characters in but just wont allow him to put the 25th character in. i thought he’d...
  10. Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card: So I got the new madden during Christmas, there was a sale saying that I get 500 madden points and a gift card will be deposited in my account. It's been three days since I got the message and I...