Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son received a xbox gift card for his birthday. I followed the instructions and went to micosoft.com/redeem where I was then prompted to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mel and RussKerr, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Gift Card

My son received a xbox gift card for his birthday. I followed the instructions and went to micosoft.com/redeem where I was then prompted to log in to my microsoft account and then entered the code successfully. The amount now credited to MY account. As
    my sons xbox account is managed through my account, I assumed I could then add the funds to his balance in the same way I do when I add money from the registered debit card. It appears this is not the case. It seems that I can only ever add money to his
    account via my debit card. Am I doing something wrong ? If not How was I meant to add the money directly to his xbox account when its linked to my account. I'm a little confused !

Many Thanks in advance for any help

:)

Mel and RussKerr, Jan 10, 2020
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. My gift card was redeemed on the wrong Xbox Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card was redeemed on the wrong Xbox Account: I purchased a $15 gift card around a week ago and it kept saying “An error has occured on our end please try again later” so i kept the code away until this issue is resolved. However, today my...
  3. Redemption of gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemption of gift cards: I redeemed three $15 XBOX gift cards, two through the redeem site and one while trying to buy Minecraft, using the redeem a gift card option. In total, I should have $45 of credit, but I can only...
  4. Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card: I recently got a $50 Xbox gift card and I just scratched off the code and entered in the code on my XBOX and on the website. Both say that the code has already been redeemed. How is this possible...
  5. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: I was given a 3 pack of 20.00 gift cards. I accidently scratched off the first one to much and missing the first part of the number. I did get the other 2 loaded. Anyone know how i can get the...
  6. Lost Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Gift Card: I purchased an Xbox gift card from Best Buy. Supposedly it is activated when it is purchased. The card has not been redeemed but I cannot find the gift card. I have the serial (barcode) number...
  7. Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card: My gift card code is damaged. What should I do 201ae532-803c-49cd-9fe2-14871473bbc3
  8. Xbox gift card purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchase: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty COLDWAR Ultimate Edition Xbox Gift card yesterday. I have realized that it needed to be for the PS4. Is there any way I can exchange or get refunded?...
  9. Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card availability by country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card availability by country: Hello, fellow Microsoft Community members. I want to ask if any of you know the availability of the Microsoft & Xbox Gift Card by country, please let me know because I live in Indonesia and would...
  10. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: Im new to xbox and my friend got a 10 dollar gift card from team xbox in his messages for black friday and for helping him buy his game, so my question is how do i get that gift card because i was...