Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I entered the card # for a xbox one gift card, hit next, it said the $ would be added to my account. i dont know how to access the applied credit!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TdBu, Jan 14, 2020.

1. TdBu
    TdBu Guest

Gift card

I entered the card # for a xbox one gift card, hit next, it said the $ would be added to my account.

i dont know how to access the applied credit!

First time installing a gift card. What am i missing?

:)

2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card: I cannot read the code on an xbox gift card my son received for his birthday. I have tried to contact Microsoft?xbox through the website but it doesn't work. It keeps saying problem fixed and...
  3. Xbox vs Xbox One Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox vs Xbox One Gift Card: My grandson would like an Xbox Gift Card for Christmas. He has an Xbox One. Do i need to purchase an Xbox One gift card or will a regular Xbox gift card work for his Xbox One? I appreciate your...
  4. Xbox gift cards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift cards.: Hi, just bought a few xbox gift cards as stocking fillers for Christmas but then thought do you only have a certain amount of time to redeem the code once its been activited by the cashier? ‍♀️...
  5. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  6. how to put the 2800 vbucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to put the 2800 vbucks gift card: how to put in 2800 vbuck gift card c2ee4300-31e6-4353-baa6-fab3bb29aaff
  7. What's going on with xbox gift cards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on with xbox gift cards?: I've been trying to redeem an xbox gift card for over a week now, and no one seems to know what's wrong with it. Customer support (which was a huge pain in the **** to even get ahold of) will...
  8. Black Friday Promotion Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Promotion Gift Card: Hi, I have recently seen my friends or little brothers with an xbox getting a 5 dollar gift card from xbox do they only hand out so much becuase I am wondering why I am not getting one can anyone...
  9. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  10. Rewards app Amazon gift card and point difference.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app Amazon gift card and point difference.: In my rewards app a starbucks gift card is 5250 points for me. On my gf and her sons account its 6500. I also can purchase Amazon gift cards and they can't. My gf and my account both show us as...