Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an x box gift card it says the # is invalid on the back I have the slip attached that says it is activated. Can you help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by josephtonellato, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Gift card

I purchased an x box gift card it says the # is invalid on the back I have the slip attached that says it is activated. Can you help?

:)

josephtonellato, Feb 16, 2020
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Xbox gift card /Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card /Fortnite: So I have a $5 xbox gift card and I want to buy the fortnite starter pack with it from the Microsoft store the issue is I dont have a xbox console but I have an account and I have linked it with...
  3. I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed a $5 gift card and never received it: I redeemed a $5 dollar gift card and never received it. I have been told by many people upon redeeming it, it's instantly available to use? 9cabc868-ebbd-46d4-a549-3303f15b4acb
  4. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift cards: I want to buy an xbox gift card, put the code in an xbox360 and be able to buy games, can I? 2672900e-1e9c-4bd5-9c7b-bbeb7fe54b2e
  5. Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card: I had purchased a xbox $15.00 gift card from my local store and with that $15.00 i brought xbox live gold. One month goes by it becomes past due very understandable so about a week later i buy a...
  6. Redeeming Xbox gift card region error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox gift card region error: My Xbox console, Microsoft account and gift card are all from region: Australia but when i go to redeem the gift card it says It'll be added to *myemailaddress* (united states) and won't work...
  7. I have redeemed an Xbox gift card to the correct account but to the wrong store!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed an Xbox gift card to the correct account but to the wrong store!: I have accidently redeemed an xBox gift card to Microsoft's Cayman Island's store, when I meant to redeem it to the US Store. I cannot buy games via the Cayman Island's store. How do I transfer...
  8. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card on the Rewards: Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card (cost 5850 points) and...
  9. I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.: I purchased a $50 Xbox gift card from Coles earlier on today. I tried buying a game with it and after entering the code I got a messsge saying "Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that does not...
  10. Buying xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying xbox gift card: I've been trying to purchase an xbox gift card in Australia however it keeps declining my order. I only have a payment method from a different country is this why? How else could I purchase the...