Gift Card

Discus and support Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got the new madden during Christmas, there was a sale saying that I get 500 madden points and a gift card will be deposited in my account. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wade_19, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Wade_19
    Wade_19 Guest

Gift Card

So I got the new madden during Christmas, there was a sale saying that I get 500 madden points and a gift card will be deposited in my account. It's been three days since I got the message and I already got the madden points. I just can't seem to find
    where the gift card was deposited, I've checked my account balance and it's still at zero. What do I do?

:)

Wade_19, Jan 9, 2021
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift Card

1. Gift Card - Similar Threads - Gift Card

2. Microsoft Gift Card use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gift Card use: Can Microsoft Gift cards be used to purchase a ppv through ESPN app? 98498e1b-92c6-4699-aa96-c7c1374a0215
  3. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  4. Gift cards for Japan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards for Japan: My brother lives in Japan and I wanted to give him a gift card. Is their a way I can purchase a specific region digital gift card for my brother? 31f0c1dc-ecbb-4968-b55f-805c8d61c8dd
  5. Code Gift Card Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Gift Card Redemption: I did not find the gift card code of Xbox and I d like to know how could I receive a new one? 2fedc1b1-4d89-466e-9128-67e685419985
  6. Issue with £20 Xbox top-up/gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with £20 Xbox top-up/gift card: Hi, I recently purchased a £20 Xbox top-up/gift card and lost the code on the way home, I’ve contacted the retailer and they’ve said that since the top-ups/gift cards are not refundable they...
  7. I'm unable to buy a gift card using my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm unable to buy a gift card using my credit card: I'm getting the following message: [img] 9a1929e2-c763-4e10-adec-6ae66c36c24f
  8. Gift card posted to wrong user on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card posted to wrong user on account: We have a family account. User 1 used to play Fortnite. User 1 no longer plays Fortnite and does not have it downloaded. User 2 plays Fortnite and has it downloaded. A gift card was bought for...
  9. How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card: Hope you can help. My auntie purchased a gift voucher as a gift for christmas. When clicked to redeem the gift card it said it had already been redeemed. When I mentioned to my aunt, she said she...
  10. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...