Gift card

Discus and support Gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought two 50$ gift cards and it says code is not active even tho I saw them activate it. 9e19c0ed-271c-4dce-8952-8f435a5dc4bc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HunterDavis8, May 1, 2021.

1. HunterDavis8
    HunterDavis8 Guest

Gift card

I bought two 50$ gift cards and it says code is not active even tho I saw them activate it.

:)

HunterDavis8, May 1, 2021
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift card

1. Gift card - Similar Threads - Gift card

2. Gift Card Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Not working: I recently redeemed a gift card for my Xbox one. After I redeemed the gift card there was a message that popped up saying that my balance was increased by the amount on the card. But after that...
  3. My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...: PLZ help me im just a kid and i want my gift card please 5c022e17-e9d7-4411-9d1f-0629360756dd
  4. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  5. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  6. Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”: I used a $40 gift card for GameStop to purchase two $20 Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes in the same order, and merely minutes upon getting the confirmation email with the codes in them, I go to enter...
  7. Is it possible to redeem a us gift card on a uk gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to redeem a us gift card on a uk gift card: My friend was asking me if I needed one but would I be able to redeem it (it’s dollars) even if I’m in the uk? 39478aba-6ae3-470a-9ad5-822639641605
  8. Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card: Hello I have put in an Xbox gift card 10 dollars in the Xbox and then I want to buy vbuks I did not work the dollar it’s says add profile address same for Xbox game pass that’s it have a nice day...
  9. Using Gift Card Funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Gift Card Funds: I bought a Roblox gift card and redeemed it on the Microsoft website. It is now on my order history, but the Robux (Roblox money) have not been transferred into my Roblox account. I contacted...
  10. Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card: My xbox giftcard is skracht up and I cant reedem it 12174538-353f-48c0-8523-fe4fa4a8165c