Gift cards during 30 day waiting period

Discus and support Gift cards during 30 day waiting period in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before I try, if I updated my security info, and am currently waiting the 30 day period to be able to make purchases again on my visa, am I still able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarnivoraQueen, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Gift cards during 30 day waiting period

Before I try, if I updated my security info, and am currently waiting the 30 day period to be able to make purchases again on my visa, am I still able to redeem gift cards and purchase games with them? Thanks!

:)

CarnivoraQueen, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Klokkwork Win User

Trying to change gamertag to new email. "sorry we can't change your account right now!!"

You didn't recently perform a password reset on the old account, did you? There are a number of things that trip the 30-day waiting period. Resetting password, downloading profile, changing Microsoft Account email, etc. All things potential account thieves
    might do to lock an owner out of an account. The system, erring on the side of caution, withdraws into its shell for 30 days before popping its head back out. And if you make changes during those 30 days, it resets the 30 days waiting period again.
  3. Ronnie JayLlaguno Win User

Changing account email a pain.

Unfortunately,we can't expedite the 30-day waiting period. The 30-day waiting period is a security measure to ensure no one is trying to take control of your account.
  4. WPAK Win User

Security info 30 day wait period

Hi there,

yes, as far as I know, after that 30 days you should be able to change the security details again.
  5. ngocphi Win User

30 day wait period for security info

Nope that's something you should've kept up to date
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Security info 30 day wait period

Once the 30 wait period has ended you should be able to change your information with ease, yes.

I'd recommend adding you phone number, and a secondary email to prevent issues in the future.

Always remember to update your security information as it changes, and ensure that all of your personal information is up to date. This helps keep you from getting locked out in the future.
Thema:

Gift cards during 30 day waiting period

1. Gift cards during 30 day waiting period - Similar Threads - Gift cards during

2. I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.: I purchased a $50 Xbox gift card from Coles earlier on today. I tried buying a game with it and after entering the code I got a messsge saying "Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that does not...
  3. Buying xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying xbox gift card: I've been trying to purchase an xbox gift card in Australia however it keeps declining my order. I only have a payment method from a different country is this why? How else could I purchase the...
  4. xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gift cards: My son received several Xbox game cards for his birthday. However, when I went to scratch off to redeem the code it pulled the whole number off. I cannot read it to redeem it. I have tried to...
  5. Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card: How does someone redeem a gift card? b0d43b7b-d76e-48a7-87b3-a4496c582485
  6. redeem xbox digital gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem xbox digital gift card: I purchased a gift card for my grandson's birthday. How do I get the code so he can redeem it? 6a4a74ac-133f-4bd0-bd71-2b158f04611d
  7. Refund with an gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund with an gift card: If I refund a game with my gift card, does the money go back to my gift card? b98f90f5-61e6-44ee-b4dd-e34d188b7e51
  8. Gift card isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card isn’t working: I bought the thirty dollar of ten pack and i have tried every code and non of them are working i would like to use the money i have paid for not only am i pissed but this has never happened before...
  9. virtual gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    virtual gift card: I just purchased what I thought was two xbox gift cards that I could print out and give as gifts. However, which I clicked on link, the money was loaded into my Microsoft account, which I have...
  10. Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Cards: I am an absolute fool and got scammed by a website asking for gift card validity. I have the cards and recipts and credit card statements but they will not be registered to my account. Is this...