Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxTDKJ0K3RxX, Dec 31, 2018.

1. XxTDKJ0K3RxX
    XxTDKJ0K3RxX Guest

Gift cards

I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox money wise.

:)

XxTDKJ0K3RxX, Dec 31, 2018
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. V-Bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Bucks gift card: I purchased a $40 V-bucks card (5000 v-bucks) for my son. He followed the instructions and got the code from his laptop and put the code in his Xbox. However, he only received 1,000 v-bucks. I...
  3. summer spotlight gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    summer spotlight gift card: Hello During the summer spotlight event, I spent more than enough on qualifying titles to earn the £8 gift card, but have not received it yet. The only pages pertaining to the event now have no...
  4. Summer Spotlight gift card offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer Spotlight gift card offer: I completed the punchard for the Summer Spotlight Sale deal (spend so much in the sale and complete the card) and got the reward points for it. But the offer also included a $10 gift card for Game...
  5. My 15 dollar gift card don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 15 dollar gift card don't work: I bought a gift card for my xbox the code don't work. e265e0f2-5496-45aa-8d9d-f84b5afc148e
  6. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift cards: Ive just bought a 50 gift card to use on rocket league to buy credits but my account balance still says 0.58? What do i do a777dd64-8534-48f1-a8c6-1ad93a63a927
  7. Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...: Buenos días. He reservado una xbox series x con metodo de pago con tarjeta de credito. Quisiera saber si podría pagar esa consola con un pago mixto de tarjeta y saldo rellenado con gift cards. Si...
  8. Gift card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card help: I purchased a $25 dollar gift card for xbox one so my kids could buy v-bucks on fortnite. But when we tried to purchase vbucks it said something went wrong and after pressing the back button we...
  9. Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]: Goedenavond, ik heb vandaag 2 miscrosft codes ingewisseld een van €10 en een van €30 euro beide heb ik tot nu toe nog niet op mijn microsoft account ontvangen. wel staat er dat de codes zijn...
  10. gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance: ive been looking at everything on how to fix this but nothing has worked. i have reset my xbox, deleted my account and put it back on, but nothings working. please help....