Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxTDKJ0K3RxX, Dec 31, 2018.

1. XxTDKJ0K3RxX
    XxTDKJ0K3RxX Guest

Gift cards

I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox money wise.

:)

XxTDKJ0K3RxX, Dec 31, 2018
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]: Olá, eu não tenho cartão de crédito por escolha própria, assinei o gamepass e agora o serviço ta cortado, coloquei 50 reais para debitar automaticamente da conta, mas o site não reconhece como...
  3. Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card: O Cartão-presente Digital do Xbox Pode Ser Usado Para Comprar Jogos Na Microsoft Store Do Windows 10? -[Translation - Can the Xbox Digital Gift Card Be Used to Buy Games In the Windows 10...
  4. Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gift Card: Mu son asked for a 12 month xbox live gift card for christmas. After purchasing it, his grandmother told me she had just purchased 12 months this summer. If he uses the one i just bought on top of...
  5. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  6. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  7. Messed up code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messed up code for gift card: I acidently removed the code for it but i tried contacting microsft support but i lost the recipt. Is there anything i can do? 52aa66eb-c3da-4e6c-b07d-6842c28adfa5
  8. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  9. Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox gift card: I bought an Xbox Gift Card for $25. Got home and redeemed the card double checked the card number. But then it comes up as if I still don't have Xbox Live. Tried resetting the Xbox we can't work....
  10. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 character code redemption for gift card problems: where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code....