Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After winning a competition on utube for a game I then find out that it's impossible to buy a gift card in th US for someone in the UK,WOW !!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelDoughty2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Gift cards

After winning a competition on utube for a game I then find out that it's impossible to buy a gift card in th US for someone in the UK,WOW !! Absolutely ludicrous Microsoft,I spose you make enough money not to care lol

:)

MichaelDoughty2, Jan 21, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. XBox Gift Card and XBox One Gift Card Difference

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gift Card and XBox One Gift Card Difference: What is the difference between an Xbox gift card and an Xbox One gift card? 02e6224a-68db-492e-9971-a175a559f105
  3. Xbox gift card in different countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card in different countries: Hi im located in the U.S i have a friend who recently got an xbox but he is located in guyana i was wondering if i bought a gift card and i send him the digital codes would he be able to redeem it...
  4. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  5. New gift card request

in XBoX Accessibility
    New gift card request: I requested for a new gift card because I accidentally scratched off the number and letters. I asked for a new one twice and still haven't heard anything. I spent 50 bucks for that gift card and I...
  6. Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]: Ola, eu tenho uma dúvida e espero uma resposta..... Se eu tenho 2 gift cards de 30 reais, (que eu ganho com Microsoft rewards) eu consigo comprar um jogo de 50 reais? E se consigo, o que...
  7. Xbox Gift Cards Missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Cards Missing: I'm missing 6 Xbox Gift Cards I was planning to give as gifts this holiday season. Who do I report this to? Can I find out who may be trying to use them? 0811ff85-b0c1-4709-a3b4-40cdd79e474f
  8. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  9. Free 10$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10$ gift card: Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code? ec60dbea-3bf5-4566-9221-a7aa698d0283
  10. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Hi I have been sent a gift card code from Microsoft to use during the Black Friday sale. I have redeemed the code but it doesn’t show in the store, even at checkout, and there isn’t an option to...