Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought two gift cards but they re from different countries how and why can u fix it plz ffbfc9c0-d9e9-4427-b1b7-f9ea388ec95f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnathanMcCook, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Gift cards

I bought two gift cards but they re from different countries how and why can u fix it plz

:)

JohnathanMcCook, Jul 6, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  6. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16
  3. Gift card game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card game pass: I can't redeem my membership game pass because Xbox don't allows please help me ? 7236d3be-ba7f-4aa7-8a7c-e034a48064aa
  4. WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?: So I bought something, put an identical (but broken) one in the new one’s box, brang it back, kept the new thing and bought a gift card...am I in trouble on Xbox Live and real life?...
  5. Gift Card Issue Support Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Issue Support Request: Good Afternoon, I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any updates. Is there any way to check the status...
  6. about bing rewards(xbox ,ms gift cards)

in XBoX on Windows
    about bing rewards(xbox ,ms gift cards): sooo,if i get xbox or ms gift card from rewards,will the money be added to my ms account? will i be able to purchase the update of xbox game pass(normal pass to ultimate) ? and can i gift someone...
  7. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card: I received some xbox gift cards for my birthday. I scratched code numbers and or letters off of two of my cards on accident. Can I get new code numbers for these cards?...
  8. Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt: Hello... I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the...
  9. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  10. Subscription with Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription with Gift Card: Hello! I recently bought a 2-year gold membership extension from Sam's Club and was waiting for my current membership to expire before redeeming the code. This morning, my 1-year gold membership...