Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought two gift cards but they re from different countries how and why can u fix it plz ffbfc9c0-d9e9-4427-b1b7-f9ea388ec95f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnathanMcCook, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Gift cards

I bought two gift cards but they re from different countries how and why can u fix it plz

:)

JohnathanMcCook, Jul 6, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  3. Roblox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox gift card: I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game 7a3ae1b1-37af-4e0a-a5d0-7bd067f7cef3
  4. Gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card: I purchased an x box gift card it says the # is invalid on the back I have the slip attached that says it is activated. Can you help? 31d6972b-3e15-48e8-9019-6d11e22daeaf
  5. i cant redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a gift card: My brother recently gave me his old Xbox one with about 2 months lest of live on it so when that ran out I went to enter the code he gave me for another six months but it didn't work so I just...
  6. Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly: I had a $30 XBox Live Gold gift card. I have XBox Live Gold through our family account at home. When I applied the card - it just applied to my personal account and continued to bill the family...
  7. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  8. Xbox gift card acct balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card acct balance: Before i redeem a gift card, my balance was 2.09 USD; later on i went to fry’s to buy a 25 gift card to buy rainbow six siege. When i redeem the gift card, it reseted my balance to 25 instead of...
  9. How to refund a digital gift card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to refund a digital gift card?: I gifted someone a 25$ Xbox Live Gold, but they can not redeem it because of their region. Is there a chance I can get a refund, since I already have Gold myself? Nothing on it has been tempered...
  10. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: Bought a gift card and its saying already redeemed. How can i get my money back????? 8ae73a09-5b58-4df8-b7fe-72b01c50ef0e