Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i meant to buy 5x 10$ gift cards for my account balance but i accidently bought 5x 10$ gold subscription cards. I renewed one to see if a digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Woopwoopfl, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Woopwoopfl
    Woopwoopfl Guest

Gift cards

i meant to buy 5x 10$ gift cards for my account balance but i accidently bought 5x 10$ gold subscription cards. I renewed one to see if a digital refund would work but the forum isnt avaliable and one has the code smeared abit towards the end. Is there
    anything i can do?

:)

Woopwoopfl, Jul 28, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  3. Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support: My son buys a gift card, has a confirmation that its been activated from the retailer, gets home doesn't work. Follow the steps contact help support send pictures and upload screen shots of...
  4. I bought an Xbox gift card on Oxxo and when I tried to redeem it told me that it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox gift card on Oxxo and when I tried to redeem it told me that it was...: Microsoft or Xbox support team i want a change of code please ! 4a7cd251-3eed-4399-af58-e316880f2ba0
  5. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card: Igot a 5$ USDgift card from xbox live but am not able to redeem it . It says that it is not from my region b892c1e0-b760-4922-89f7-48f970b46b85
  6. I cant buy a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy a gift card: I have 10,308 point saved up from rewards. I’ve been saving for awhile and when I try to redeem a reward it says “We have detected an issue with your account and could not process your request.”...
  7. Redeem Code/Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code/Gift Card: So I Purchased A 15$ Gift Card And Redeemed Code To My Microsoft Account But Does Not Show Any Balance At All But In My Order History It Says Paid And Code Redeemed. What Should I do?...
  8. Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?: I went to the store to buy a $59.99 xbox one gift card and accidentally bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership gift card. Is there anything I can do? I have no receipt....
  9. I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.: I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do. 2efdd943-258e-474a-ba8c-7b8f7969c0df
  10. Xbox gift card emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card emails: Hi, I was wondering if I use a xbox gift card to buy something would the email notification go to the credit card associated with the account or just the accounts email?...