Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i meant to buy 5x 10$ gift cards for my account balance but i accidently bought 5x 10$ gold subscription cards. I renewed one to see if a digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Woopwoopfl, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Woopwoopfl
    Woopwoopfl Guest

Gift cards

i meant to buy 5x 10$ gift cards for my account balance but i accidently bought 5x 10$ gold subscription cards. I renewed one to see if a digital refund would work but the forum isnt avaliable and one has the code smeared abit towards the end. Is there
    anything i can do?

:)

Woopwoopfl, Jul 28, 2019
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]: oque eu faço ?eu nao recebi o gift card que a microsoft estava dando em comemoraçao da BGS e do dia das crianças [Translation-What do I do? I did not receive the gift card that Microsoft was...
  3. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  4. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  5. Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card: É possível fazer compras dentro de jogos seja eles da EA, Ubisoft, por exemplo utilizando o saldo de gift cards? Compras essas que são de cash dentro dos games, skins, passes de temporada? [Edit...
  6. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  7. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...
  8. Xbox gift card scam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card scam: Hello, I have a friend who recently was going to buy something off of someone for a game for X amount of money on xbox gift cards. He bought them from Best Buy and was scammed by that person. Is...
  9. The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.: In short everytime I put in my zip code it says " Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it. " what do I do? 0ae88466-ab29-4f45-ab67-e17d947c94e0
  10. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Ok, so I just got a 25.00$ Xbox gift card and activated it a few minutes ago. I am trying to get Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox 1s and it will not let me. I checked the gift card balance and it...