Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought a ton of gift cards and i want to buy a product off of Microsofts website, i don't see an option to use gift cards as a payment option, how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slick Network, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Gift cards

so i bought a ton of gift cards and i want to buy a product off of Microsofts website, i don't see an option to use gift cards as a payment option, how do i use the money i got from these gift cards?

:)

Slick Network, Sep 18, 2020
  2. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Gift card problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gift card problems: I bought a gift card for the Xbox today and I can't get it to go through because it's missing a number c2a4de6e-2485-4840-aa9f-499c49931fb2
  3. Can I use a Xbox Gift Card to purchase the Xbox Wireless Adapter on the windows store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use a Xbox Gift Card to purchase the Xbox Wireless Adapter on the windows store?: I want to know if an "Xbox Gift Card" will work to purchase a "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" from the Microsoft store. e2761fb4-5bce-43ca-8a24-1aae7c558132
  4. Gift Card and Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card and Refund: 1 day ago, I bought a game in the promotion and wanted to refund, because I bought it wrong. I bought this game with a gift card, can I return it and the money goes back to the gift card? HELP ME...
  5. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card: My Xbox gift card pin will not work because someone already used it. 0938f6e3-ae17-4b09-ac77-77e16ac6716d
  6. Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card: Mt Xbox gift card will not redeem. 917962fc-e20d-4101-8181-ebd3019ac2f6
  7. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?: I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i can use it to buy minecraft?...
  8. Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card: Hello, Ive preordered the xbox box series x, payment has not been taken yet i believe this happens 10 days before shipping, anyway my question is IF i add money to my Microsoft account balance...
  9. I can't set my goal on Microsoft rewards to a $5 or higher Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't set my goal on Microsoft rewards to a $5 or higher Xbox gift card: When I go into the Microsoft reward website on either my phone or computer I can't set my goal to a $5 Xbox gift card or higher. I can only get the $1.25 dollar one. Is there any way that I could...
  10. Newly purchased gift card had been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Newly purchased gift card had been redeemed: Hi..hope someone can help..I bought a £20 x-box gift card off Microsoft store online for my son to redeem on his x-box. By the time he had gone downstairs and entered the code it said that it had...