Gift Cards

Discus and support Gift Cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any type of gift cards available to buy Xbox accessories? 3c682bff-f0ae-4088-af30-1218babb5fce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank W1950, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Frank W1950
    Frank W1950 Guest

Gift Cards

Are there any type of gift cards available to buy Xbox accessories?

:)

Frank W1950, Jan 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
  3. J​amie Win User

Gift Card redeeming issue - help!

Hey there, was it an Xbox gift card or a vbucks gift card?
  4. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

Yup. You can't buy a gift card with a gift card.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
Thema:

Gift Cards

1. Gift Cards - Similar Threads - Gift Cards

2. Microsoft rewards gift cards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft rewards gift cards: Hi All, I have two Microsoft accounts, one that I essentially let my son use when we bought him an Xbox one S and one I created when I bought my new Xbox in order to keep my stuff separate to his...
  3. Xbox digital gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox digital gift card: I recently purchased a digital xbox gift card from the Microsoft website, it took the money out of the bank account but it did not give me the option to redeem a code and then told me there was no...
  4. How to know which region xbox gift card to purchase?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to know which region xbox gift card to purchase?: Hello, my microsoft account region is set to Lebanon, but when redeeming a code it shows United States near my email like in the photo. So if I want to purchase gift cards, which region gift...
  5. How to figure out missing gift card digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to figure out missing gift card digits: I peeled off my gift card sticker and it ripped off my code, 6c9724b4-83ef-4659-aed9-54d7d6fc5596
  6. Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one: So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it obviously wouldn't but I wanted to make sure...
  7. Gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card: Can I use a gift card on two accounts?? 0ea9f4aa-0fd6-47dc-99fc-a0f8575df727
  8. Difference between Xbox gift card and Microsoft gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Difference between Xbox gift card and Microsoft gift card?: I've read through some posts on the forum, but I still don't really understand it fully. I'm intending to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 which is in the Microsoft store. I found Microsoft store...
  9. Can you redeem Xbox gift cards for Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you redeem Xbox gift cards for Microsoft store?: If you get an Xbox gift card from amazon, can you redeem it in the Microsoft store? I want to redeem an Xbox gift card in the Microsoft store. 17d683b2-1c71-4338-87fd-28f754158f7b
  10. Getting a refund for an unused physical gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a refund for an unused physical gift card: Hi. A couple months ago I purchased an Xbox Live 1-year gift card from GameStop. However, before I could redeem the code, my Xbox completely bricked. (I've already tried to get it fixed- the...