Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5

Discus and support Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an add on pack for fortnite which I redeemed on my microsoft account and I logged into my ps5 fortnite account however it is not there,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by purpleforest05, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5

Hi, I purchased an add on pack for fortnite which I redeemed on my microsoft account and I logged into my ps5 fortnite account however it is not there, I assumed as my email is the same it would have sent it to my ps5 fortnite account. Where have I redemmed this code and where can I find my items?

-Thank you

:)

purpleforest05, Apr 24, 2021
  2. XFarscapeX Win User

should have bought it through the ps store, you need to start fortnite on the xbox and make sure its linked with your epic account for anything to sync over.
  3. Hipduckling9698 Win User

Your request has been blocked

Meh xbox controls ez though ps5 expensive i rly hate that everytime you go to a dang store buy A FLIPPING 50 $ GIFT CARD AND CANT EVEN REDEEM IT
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

NECESITO AYUDA [Translation- I Need Help]

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

When you buy a gift card from a retailer, the card becomes activated once they scan the card's bar code. If you're getting an error message that the code is not activated, you may just need to wait a few hours, up to 24 hours sometimes. If you haven't done
    so, I recommend also trying to redeem the code online as well as from the console. If the code hasn't been activated, return it to the place where it was purchased and ask for them to activate it so it can be redeemed. Make sure to take your proof of purchase
    with you.

Please review this support article
    "Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account"
    for more information on how to redeem a gift card and what to do if there is an error.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I need to put a code

Hello saltytaco10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to redeem an Xbox Gift Card/Code, to do so, please visit this page:

How to redeem gift cards and codes

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Gift code hasn't redeemed on ps5 - Similar Threads - Gift code hasn't

2. A gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A gift code: My friend from the uk sent me beyond light for destiny 2 as a gift and its not letting me accept it im in the usa 108c78a6-236c-4bc6-a79c-3519c9858602
  3. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  4. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  5. Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem: Hi, Yesterday (4/19) I got an Xbox notification for $10 free code but didn't redeem it and now it's gone. Is there a way to resend the code? Thanks, -Paul 8683dc3b-415b-4b4a-b8fc-90627d267cad
  6. how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code: i did something not so smart and was wondering how to unredeem a code 518dcd69-f1dd-47d9-9bf0-0361478cbfaa
  7. $10 Spring Sale Gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Spring Sale Gift code: I've had all my friends receive a $10 gift code to use before the end of April. I haven't. I have the same Game Pass Ultimate sub they do. Is there any rhyme or reason as to why I didn't get a...
  8. Region Lock Gift Code but did not receive warning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Lock Gift Code but did not receive warning.: I bought a $40 game code for a friend in a different region and he can't redeem it but I never got a warning about a region lock or anything of the sort. I have never bought something for someone...
  9. Xbox gift card code already redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code already redeemed?: I purchased a code from gamestop for 20 USD but it stated it was redeemed on 03 26 2021 which is very unlikely for the fact of it being today is 03 25 2021, is there any possible way I am able to...
  10. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...