Gift Codes

Discus and support Gift Codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I tried to give a gift code to a friend so we could play this game together, he lives in another country with another currency, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KiyoShine, Jul 17, 2019.

1. KiyoShine
    KiyoShine Guest

Gift Codes

Hello! Recently I tried to give a gift code to a friend so we could play this game together, he lives in another country with another currency, when I purchased the gift code it gave me no option to select the currency whatsoever but I bought it anyway,
    and it didn't work... huge disappointment, but okay so far, could always used the code myself. But I came up with an idea, and with it, a question as well:

If I redeem the code on my account or a spare one, and let my friend access it, would he be able to purchase said game?

:)

KiyoShine, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

What's the easiest way to gift digital games?

There is no way to gift a game over Live. Really the only way is by buying them a gift card, or code for the game if it's available, and give them the code.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Code

Hi Ali,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Its most likely a general rule it can take 24 hours. We recommend waiting until then and if you do not get the codes then get with your friend. As they may be able to see the code gifted to you. You can
    read over
    digital games as gifts
    for more information.

This is what the gifter can do if you do not get the code:

Have the gift recipient check their email junk folder. If the gift isn’t there, do the following:

1. Go to
      account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
      and look for the item.
    2. Select View gift code. If the code was redeemed, check the name it was sent to.
    3. If the code is still active, select View gift code and then
      Copy
      . Paste the gift code into the body of an email and send it to the recipien

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Issue with gifting a game

I don't know if it's because it's still a pre-order, but that game can't currently be gifted (gifting is still a thing but not all games can be gifted). You could buy an Xbox gift card and give him the code. You can get digital codes through microsoftstore.com
    or places like Amazon.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

V Bucks from Microsoft Store

6. FreakRoach Win User

Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

Have you already redeemed the gift? Else, the gift code can be redeemed on another account.
Thema:

Gift Codes

1. Gift Codes - Similar Threads - Gift Codes

2. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. マインクラフトのギフトコード発行について[Translation-About the issuance of the gift code of Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    マインクラフトのギフトコード発行について[Translation-About the issuance of the gift code of Minecraft]: マインクラフトのJAVA版を2018/10/19以前に購入しており、異なるプラットフォー でマルチプレイのできるWindows10 Edition版が存在しギフトコードがもらえることを知ったのですが Mojang のアカウント ページにログインしアカウント ページ内の「Claim your free copy」ボタンをクリックをしたところ Error! It looks like...
  5. Messed up code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messed up code for gift card: I acidently removed the code for it but i tried contacting microsft support but i lost the recipt. Is there anything i can do? 52aa66eb-c3da-4e6c-b07d-6842c28adfa5
  6. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  7. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 character code redemption for gift card problems: where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code....
  8. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...