Gift Codes

Discus and support Gift Codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I tried to give a gift code to a friend so we could play this game together, he lives in another country with another currency, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KiyoShine, Jul 17, 2019.

1. KiyoShine
    KiyoShine Guest

Gift Codes

Hello! Recently I tried to give a gift code to a friend so we could play this game together, he lives in another country with another currency, when I purchased the gift code it gave me no option to select the currency whatsoever but I bought it anyway,
    and it didn't work... huge disappointment, but okay so far, could always used the code myself. But I came up with an idea, and with it, a question as well:

If I redeem the code on my account or a spare one, and let my friend access it, would he be able to purchase said game?

:)

KiyoShine, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

What's the easiest way to gift digital games?

There is no way to gift a game over Live. Really the only way is by buying them a gift card, or code for the game if it's available, and give them the code.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Code

Hi Ali,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Its most likely a general rule it can take 24 hours. We recommend waiting until then and if you do not get the codes then get with your friend. As they may be able to see the code gifted to you. You can
    read over
    digital games as gifts
    for more information.

This is what the gifter can do if you do not get the code:

Have the gift recipient check their email junk folder. If the gift isn’t there, do the following:

1. Go to
      account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
      and look for the item.
    2. Select View gift code. If the code was redeemed, check the name it was sent to.
    3. If the code is still active, select View gift code and then
      Copy
      . Paste the gift code into the body of an email and send it to the recipien

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Issue with gifting a game

I don't know if it's because it's still a pre-order, but that game can't currently be gifted (gifting is still a thing but not all games can be gifted). You could buy an Xbox gift card and give him the code. You can get digital codes through microsoftstore.com
    or places like Amazon.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

V Bucks from Microsoft Store

6. FreakRoach Win User

Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

Have you already redeemed the gift? Else, the gift code can be redeemed on another account.
Thema:

Gift Codes

1. Gift Codes - Similar Threads - Gift Codes

2. iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST: Free iTunes Gift Card No Survey 2019 AUGUST web kw: Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST iTunes Redeem Code Free 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Free...
  3. Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST: iTunes Card Codes 2019 AUGUST from this link kw: Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 AUGUST Redeem iTunes Gift Card Online 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift...
  4. Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST: iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 AUGUST website kw: Free iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift...
  5. Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST: iTunes Redeem Code Free 2019 AUGUST website kw: iTunes Reedem Codes 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST iTunes Redeem Code Free 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Codes...
  6. Free iTunes Gift Card Codes That Work 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes That Work 2019 AUGUST: Free Apple Gift Card 2019 AUGUST site kw: Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Card Redeem Code 2019 AUGUST Apple iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Card Redeem Code...
  7. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  8. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  9. Damaged code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damaged code for gift card: I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38
  10. I've a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've a problem with a gift code: Hello there, Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English. I'm just coming to get a gift-code from Instant gaming about the game "Sea of thieves"...