Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

Discus and support Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft. d8256fbe-7c67-4837-9899-b2d7a28b9f3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsianAngelo, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. AsianAngelo
    AsianAngelo Guest

I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft.

:)

2. (Ambassador) Wearful Win User

They should add gifting on everything
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

I'm pretty sure because it's because Minecraft has it's own store and uses it's own coins. If nothing else you could buy them a digital gift card with enough money to get enough coins to buy whatever pack you wanted to get them.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Realmente passei por isso recentemente, quis da um presente a um amigo mas não co seguia está opção para estar enviando, acabei dando o dinheiro pro amigo pegar a dlç, mas bem que poderia liberar algumas dlç para presente.
  5. GolemThe3rd Win User

Some games and a lot of DLC doesn't have the option to gift it. If you really want to give it to the person you would either have to give them the money or sign in to their account and buy it for them.
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

Thema:

1. Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? - Similar Threads - Gift Minecraft Mash

2. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  3. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  4. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  5. pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card: i bought myself a 35 dollar Minecraft gift card to add to my game. it has been almost 2 months of me trying to add it to my acct, keeps re directing me to other places to redeem it. i am getting...
  6. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  7. microsoft xbox one minecraft full game gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft xbox one minecraft full game gift card: I purchased a Microsoft xbox one Minecraft gift card for $19.99 at Target. The card tells me to scratch off the back to reveal a pin number and then to go to the website https://code.giftcards.com...
  8. Minecraft/Gift code for win10 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Gift code for win10 not working: I installed Windows 10, I decided to activate my gift code for my son and ran into the problem that it was already activated. Before that, I always used Windows 7 and I'm absolutely sure that I...
  9. I can not use Minecraft's free gift code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not use Minecraft's free gift code.: When trying to purchase using the free gift code of Minecraft Windows10 Edition, I accidentally used it and I can not download it. I used the same account but it was useless. Because I'M hitting...
  10. i used my windows 10 minecraft gift code but i didn't get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i used my windows 10 minecraft gift code but i didn't get the game: i redeemed it on my pokemax333 aol account but the game and xbox account are linked to my pokemax333 outlook account is their a way to move the game to my outlook account? Ether way on both...