Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

Discus and support Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft. d8256fbe-7c67-4837-9899-b2d7a28b9f3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsianAngelo, Oct 10, 2019.

1. AsianAngelo
    AsianAngelo Guest

I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft.

:)

AsianAngelo, Oct 10, 2019
  2. (Ambassador) Wearful Win User

They should add gifting on everything
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

I'm pretty sure because it's because Minecraft has it's own store and uses it's own coins. If nothing else you could buy them a digital gift card with enough money to get enough coins to buy whatever pack you wanted to get them.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Realmente passei por isso recentemente, quis da um presente a um amigo mas não co seguia está opção para estar enviando, acabei dando o dinheiro pro amigo pegar a dlç, mas bem que poderia liberar algumas dlç para presente.
  5. GolemThe3rd Win User

Some games and a lot of DLC doesn't have the option to gift it. If you really want to give it to the person you would either have to give them the money or sign in to their account and buy it for them.
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

Thema:

1. Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? - Similar Threads - Gift Minecraft Mash

2. Minecraft coins gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and...
  3. I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.: I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft/xbox gift cards. Is there a way to use them to buy java edition? 5a33e435-70d5-4f85-aca0-1669fcb759bd
  4. Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10: I purchased the game in 2012 so needless to say a qualify for the free windows ten addition but for the past almost month I have been checking there have been no available keys. If Mojang could...
  5. I bought Minecraft as a gift yet it doesn't appear for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift yet it doesn't appear for them: I bought Minecraft as a birthday gift, but the recipient didn't receive it in their email. How long does it take to process? Thank you for your answer, Romualdas...
  6. マインクラフトのギフトコード発行について[Translation-About the issuance of the gift code of Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    マインクラフトのギフトコード発行について[Translation-About the issuance of the gift code of Minecraft]: マインクラフトのJAVA版を2018/10/19以前に購入しており、異なるプラットフォー でマルチプレイのできるWindows10 Edition版が存在しギフトコードがもらえることを知ったのですが Mojang のアカウント ページにログインしアカウント ページ内の「Claim your free copy」ボタンをクリックをしたところ Error! It looks like...
  7. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  8. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  9. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...