Gift my Microsoft money to my son

Discus and support Gift my Microsoft money to my son in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that ba776750-f223-4ad4-ab5d-1126dc63b112 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DanaAnderson4, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Gift my Microsoft money to my son

I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that

:)

DanaAnderson4, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you already redeemed them they would have automatically been deposited into your account. It wouldn't be possible to transfer them to another account. Otherwise, you can try contacting

Microsoft Rewards support
    to see if they can send them to a different account or send a code.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Transfer $5 credit to son's account, in my family account on

It is my account that has the credit, and my son's account that I want it to go to. He is already in my family group on Microsoft Families.

And I cannot place money in his account. We have checked the permissions and all is set correctly.
    On their site it says an account balance and gift cards are not transferable.

Please see here.
  4. Ninadarkness Win User

Money disapeared on my account

Microsoft

Your never gift me money Is my money I paid for that...

I need my money to buy a game, come back my 10

my ID

I lost my $10 USD easy for your!
  5. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

6. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
Thema:

1. Gift my Microsoft money to my son - Similar Threads - Gift Microsoft money

2. Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]: Goedenavond, ik heb vandaag 2 miscrosft codes ingewisseld een van €10 en een van €30 euro beide heb ik tot nu toe nog niet op mijn microsoft account ontvangen. wel staat er dat de codes zijn...
  3. Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...: As stated, Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from the microsoft website using my microsoft account .... Then when I gift the console to someone, they can set it up and play and recover...
  4. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft gift cards: I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but only have Microsoft Gift cards. Can i use my Microsoft gift cards to buy it? 579c9f40-9cfe-4f36-8036-ca1e7dc2b995
  5. My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...: my gift card went to my Microsoft account and I want to buy v bucks with it. cbc43858-2b49-446c-8198-2a906fa071c7
  6. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...: I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly than gift card etc?...
  7. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  8. how can i download games with microsoft points? (microsoft money gift)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download games with microsoft points? (microsoft money gift): i have 10 eur on my xbox one, how can i buy for e. Titanfall, what is 7,50 eur? when i try to buy the console ask me where am i from... thanks the answers! 8c5ff8ba-7749-470a-a69b-6076083b2297
  9. Microsoft, you guys are really losing money by not allowing direct gifting through the xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, you guys are really losing money by not allowing direct gifting through the xbox.: Hi, my son ask for gifts in the form of steam gifts. He then purchase a game and pays a little bit more to give additional licenses to his friends. But you guys, oh boy. To give a gift to my...
  10. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...