Gift my Microsoft money to my son

Discus and support Gift my Microsoft money to my son in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that ba776750-f223-4ad4-ab5d-1126dc63b112 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DanaAnderson4, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Gift my Microsoft money to my son

I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that

:)

DanaAnderson4, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you already redeemed them they would have automatically been deposited into your account. It wouldn't be possible to transfer them to another account. Otherwise, you can try contacting

Microsoft Rewards support
    to see if they can send them to a different account or send a code.
  3. Ninadarkness Win User

Money disapeared on my account

Microsoft

Your never gift me money Is my money I paid for that...

I need my money to buy a game, come back my 10

my ID

I lost my $10 USD easy for your!
  4. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

5. egorilla36 Win User

Kinect Party game - full game no longer available

Sly Microsoft tricked me ... OK, my money would be a gift for them.

I'll go cry.
  6. Puff419 Win User

Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL

So if someone wants to get a gift for my son who has the xbox 1s all digital, could they buy a Microsoft gift card? And then we load that so he can get whatever game he wants?
Thema:

1. Gift my Microsoft money to my son - Similar Threads - Gift Microsoft money

2. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...: I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly than gift card etc?...
  3. mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING.

in XBoX Accessibility
    mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING.: KROGERS SAID THEY CAN NOT HELP ME. I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU. I AM GET SO FRUSTRATED. I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DEAL WITH THIS SINCE CHRISTMAS. 40c96a09-8225-46b2-a8ca-86994377bf3f
  4. Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam: Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam dddb4bb8-507f-433c-8836-51cd282634a5
  5. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  6. Is Microsoft policy complicit with Gift Code fraud?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is Microsoft policy complicit with Gift Code fraud?: Account has been hacked. Account recovered and security reset, however the fraudulent transaction made will not be refunded as it is a gift code which has been redeemed and therefore I am being...
  7. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  8. how can i download games with microsoft points? (microsoft money gift)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download games with microsoft points? (microsoft money gift): i have 10 eur on my xbox one, how can i buy for e. Titanfall, what is 7,50 eur? when i try to buy the console ask me where am i from... thanks the answers! 8c5ff8ba-7749-470a-a69b-6076083b2297
  9. Microsoft, you guys are really losing money by not allowing direct gifting through the xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, you guys are really losing money by not allowing direct gifting through the xbox.: Hi, my son ask for gifts in the form of steam gifts. He then purchase a game and pays a little bit more to give additional licenses to his friends. But you guys, oh boy. To give a gift to my...
  10. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...