gift purchase

Discus and support gift purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a game for my friend and hit "buy as a gift" but it got sent to my account not to my friends account. I already have the physical copy of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MpMustang, Aug 1, 2019.

1. MpMustang
    MpMustang Guest

gift purchase

I bought a game for my friend and hit "buy as a gift" but it got sent to my account not to my friends account. I already have the physical copy of the game and don't need 2. How do I get it sent to the correct account?

:)

MpMustang, Aug 1, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

gifting

Hi

The option to gift is only available in the store at the time of purchase. You have to buy it as a gift, you can't gift a game you have already purchased.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Gifting/Purchasing

Yeah goto your game crazy or ebgames and buy a code

However make sure you match the account region with the region of the code
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Gift purchase

Hi,

There are various reasons why you are experiencing issues while purchasing online. It is possible that your billing address is incorrect or your account is registered to an incorrect region. You can follow the steps on this

link
    to update your billing information.

The security of your personal information is important to us. If you need further assistance with accounts and billing issues on your account, we recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call on this
    link.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  5. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

gift purchase

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to the xbox forums. If you bought a digital game as a gift it will send a code. At this point if the code was sent to your account just give the code to your friend to redeem on their console. If you don’t see the code
    use this link to view your order history and click view gift code and text or email them the code.

View
    Order History

Hope this helps.
  6. ELIPS360 Win User

Never received Vbucks

If you purchase a gift card try to go to the store you previously purchased. Sometimes you need a submit code to activate the gift card
Thema:

gift purchase

1. gift purchase - Similar Threads - gift purchase

2. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  3. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  4. [Solved] I purchased a game as a gift for my nephew, but it turns out he lied and isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Solved] I purchased a game as a gift for my nephew, but it turns out he lied and isn't...: The code has not been used, and I would like to get a refund. Where do I begin? 52c5a6eb-f6cf-4438-8001-a3d9ccd92bf6
  5. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  6. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  7. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  8. How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase: I have two Xbox gift cards with different amounts of money together the equal the amount I need to make the purchase how do I combineI hav 948217e6-388d-4873-b2b3-7c394861907c
  9. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  10. Regalo comprado por Xbox Store,[Translation-Gift purchased by Xbox Store,]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regalo comprado por Xbox Store,[Translation-Gift purchased by Xbox Store,]: Tengo un problema con un código de Xbox One, hace unos días le compré a un pariente un juego por medio de la opción regalo en Xbox Store; se le envió el código a mi pariente y al momento de usar...