Gift reward points to family.

Discus and support Gift reward points to family. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Since the new reward program started we were able to gift microsoft reward points earned to members of our xbox family. We were able to give or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by THEOWENKILLER, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Gift reward points to family.

Since the new reward program started we were able to gift microsoft reward points earned to members of our xbox family.

We were able to give or receive up to 5000 points per month.

Now when i try to do this i get an error each time and have for the last week.

Has this part of the program changed or is it just a temporary error?

:)

THEOWENKILLER, Sep 6, 2018
  2. DanaDyar
    DanaDyar Guest
    Gifting MS Points to my gold account

To gift points from the website, try this:

Sign in to the Xbox site.

Hover over Xbox Live along the main menu

Select Family Center from the drop down menu

Hover over the member that you want to gift points to

Select Grant Allowance

*Note, you must be signed in to the Primary family members account to gift points.

Good luck! Gift reward points to family. :)

DanaDyar, Sep 6, 2018
  3. II M0Z II
    II M0Z II Guest
    II M0Z II, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! What does the error message say?

Julian_, Sep 6, 2018
  5. It is the usual "sorry something went wrong, try again later" but this has been the same all week.

6. StuartATrueRed, Sep 6, 2018
  7. Well if you and others are having the same issue, i am sure its something they will know about.

I was hoping their staff used these boards, it seems these forums have changed a lot since i last used them.

I will wait it out, thanks.

8. Ezzn
    Ezzn Guest

Ezzn, Sep 6, 2018
  9. DanvolUK
    DanvolUK Guest
    Hi,

I have the same issue since August. Contacted the Rewards support and all I got is this:

Hello,

My name is Jenny from the Microsoft Rewards Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are getting an error when trying to access the Community tab. Allow me to help.

We have submitted your concern to our Product Group for review and for them to investigate your concern further. Be assured that we are diligently working on this issue for you.

We understand how important this is for you and we appreciate your continued patience as we endeavor to resolve this matter.

We'll provide you with updates as they become available.

Thank you and have a good day!

Sincerely,

And no update since 6 Sep.

DanvolUK, Nov 3, 2018
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's an issue with the site, as I have had the same problem with it. The best thing to do would be to contact rewards support, so they can get the correct team on it to fix it https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  11. Julian_ Win User

Hi! What does the error message say?
  12. THEOWENKILLER Win User

It is the usual "sorry something went wrong, try again later" but this has been the same all week.
  13. DanvolUK Win User

Hi,

I have the same issue since August. Contacted the Rewards support and all I got is this:

Hello,

My name is Jenny from the Microsoft Rewards Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are getting an error when trying to access the Community tab. Allow me to help.

We have submitted your concern to our Product Group for review and for them to investigate your concern further. Be assured that we are diligently working on this issue for you.

We understand how important this is for you and we appreciate your continued patience as we endeavor to resolve this matter.

We'll provide you with updates as they become available.

Thank you and have a good day!

Sincerely,

And no update since 6 Sep.
  14. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Well if you and others are having the same issue, i am sure its something they will know about.

I was hoping their staff used these boards, it seems these forums have changed a lot since i last used them.

I will wait it out, thanks.
Thema:

1. Gift reward points to family. - Similar Threads - Gift reward points

2. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  3. Microsoft: Microsoft Reward Points and Redeeming Gift Cards

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Microsoft Reward Points and Redeeming Gift Cards: Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Reward Points and Redeeming Gift Cards I recently ordered a $5 Xbox Live Marketplace gift card using my Microsoft Reward Points. I ordered this gift card more than a...
  4. I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.: I have a microsoft account, and now I have enough points to convert my points to a xbox gift card, but when I try to do that, the page says that there is a problem with my account or order. Please...
  5. I ordered four xbox $3 gift cards with reward points and only recieved three of them

in XBoX Rewards
    I ordered four xbox $3 gift cards with reward points and only recieved three of them: I ordered four of the $3 xbox gift cards with my reward points. The $3 card was 2900 points and it consumed 11,600 points. I only received three of the cards I ordered....
  6. Do pre paid gift cards earn reward points?

in XBoX Rewards
    Do pre paid gift cards earn reward points?: hello, When i tried to purchase the xbox one x through the store my payment type was not available. The only option was to buy 10x £50 gift cards to be able to complete the purchase. I would...
  7. Issue with missing gift card and rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with missing gift card and rewards points: I upgraded from a Xbox one to a Xbox one s. With that I was supposed to get a $25 egift card and 50,000 rewards points. I made the purchase over the phone with the microsoft store. I never got the...
  8. Haven't received the 15,000 rewards points/$10 gift card for pre-ordering Darksiders Remastered

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received the 15,000 rewards points/$10 gift card for pre-ordering Darksiders Remastered: I noticed I have not been credited for these points to my rewards account. I also checked to see if I received the $10 code in an email instead, but that also did not happen. Please advise....
  9. Didn't receive $50 gift card or proper amount of rewards points for Xbox One S order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive $50 gift card or proper amount of rewards points for Xbox One S order: Hi, my name is Fady, how are you today? How have your holidays been going so far? So my issue is that I purchased a Blue Xbox One S during the black friday sale and it was supposed to come with a...
  10. Microsoft Rewards $5 xbox gift card but no confirmation email. points gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards $5 xbox gift card but no confirmation email. points gone.: Today i spent my 5,000 points on a $5 gift card for xbox and never got the code in my email and now my spent points are gone. tried calling customer support but was told to post here instead and...